My tattoos, what do you think?

I think the one under my booty is small lol. We have very different opinons about what is large/small

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my type sorry

• Can't be everyone's type. And you're 45+ so I'm worried lol

What Guys Said 18

• I like the tatoos and the stories behind them also how it shows your personality. I feel that if you are going to put body art on yourself it has to representation of who you are and not a generic image that can be seen in some tattoos. The fact you designed them yourself is very impressive.

• Those do look cool but for real tattoos those are a little extreme I think. Too much I mean. And it is said that people who reach older ages are upset that they got tattoos since tattoos don't look cool on them. But it's your choice.

• i like this one mostly

http://i62.tinypic.com/5f2qmu.jpg

• Love the first one! I am not a fan of neck tattoos but I like the world Loyal. And the 3rd one has a lot going on makes it a little distracting lol. But I don't know what it is either

• It's graffiti. I tagged it and my artist sketched it.

• Ohhh ok makes sense now. I think people can't tell the size cuz there is nothing comparable to give it a size. Like you would hold a pen next to it and show them how long it is I would think they would have a different opinion. It looks small to me.

• Looks good, especially the baby feets' one. I've never seen that before and everyone around here is tatted up'. Funny enough, I've found those they actively hate tattoos are usually judgmental and pretty much huge assholes.

• Welcome to the lower class forever, lol. In a few years you will have wanted something else, and in fifteen years you won't be happy and in twenty five years sad times.

• Lower class eh? I'm willing to bet $1000.00 I make more money than you and live a more fulfilling life. lol

• Hardly. First off if you have never had a W2 with two commas, dont even go there. Secondly, i gphave an amazing family and have travelled all over the world. You are way out of you league. I said what I said in my oost not to be hurtful but to not encourage other to make such bad choices.

• Damn hot

THe artist did a wonderful job

• Thank you, I sketched my chest, and I tagged the "love" for my husband, my artist put them on me. (:

• I was going to ask if you made sketches of them before hand lol.

• they are cool, the main thing is that your happy with them

• I love them

• I only like the one on your neck.

• Whys that?

• the other two are also well made but I don't like so large tats on a woman. I believe a womans body look better, clean. Small tats are the ones that make a woman more sexy.

• I think the one under my booty is small, but I guess we have different opinons about what is small or large

• Artwork is good, placement is good, colors are good. There great overall, as long as you like em that's all that matters.

• Usuallly not a huge fan of tattoos but the first one looks really good.

• Is the chest tattoo of your kids feet in a heart?

• I hate them.

• I think they're pretty damn good!!!

• They are beautiful.

• I think they look amazing. Especially the footprints.

• Yuck, just my opinion

What Girls Said 8

• I think they're well done. As long as they have meaning to you and you like them, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. I have none since they're not my thing but my husband has a couple.

• They aren't really my style of art, so help me appreciate them more :D What were you thoughts going into each tattoo? Why did you choose graffiti for love vs cursive for loyal? Whose baby feet are those? How old are they now?

• I'm a graffiti artist, I sprayed the love one for my husband, and my tattoo artist put in on me. I sketched the girl on a spray can as a representation of myself. I felt that cursive on the back of my neck looks better than a solid piece. Those are my daughter's feet, she's 3 now (: they are directly from her birth certificate

• They have so much meaning :0 I'm really surprised, because I've never met a graffiti artist! Also, your chest piece is so sweet with the emotions of motherhood. I love your tattoos and the meaning behind them!

• I like the first one. It's very well-made and I like the idea of the little feet on your chest.
    Not really fan of the others though, but that's because I'm not that much of a tattoo person.

• I'm not a big fan of n° é and 3, it's not my style but I love the chest piece.

• Thank you, I sketched the whole thing, and my artist put my daughter's newborn foot prints in the heart

• I though so :) it's very cute

• Don they have a story behind?

• Are those your baby's feet on your chest?

• So good. 😍

• eh not my thing... but if its yours then good for you :)