Before and After Picture. In which of these two pictures do I look bigger?

Please comment on which of the two pictures you think I look bigger in and if you can, comment on the differences you see or lack thereof. I would go on a rant as to my reasoning to why I did this, but I think I'd bore 99% of you. The more detailed your opinion the better. thanks.

http://i58.tinypic.com/wml1fb.jpg

Constructive criticism is very much welcomed.

• A - Left
  • B - Right
  • Neither
  • Unsure
  • See Results
Note: Click on picture to make it bigger.
These Answers are depressing..

A) January 2015
B March 2015

I was hoping that you all would vote B.

Most Helpful Guy

• Shadow clone ninjutsu? 31.media.tumblr.com/...m7p1t6FWYY1r8cnt2o1_500.gif Time for the real answer, Umm no joke you look almost the exact same on both pictures. I see the same sized cut in the breastbone/chest muscles, abs look semi the exact same also, Your neck is slightly thicker on the right side though (pic), on the left pic your abs/hips area is a little more defined more so than in the right pic ^^

All i can see and the difference in skin tone because of a filter or whatever

• You and Illusive_Man said that same thing about my core. The color is different because I used different camera's, the last one I had broke :-(.

thanks for your feedback bruh, highly appreciated.

• You're welcome LOL

What Girls Said 5

• i voted B. not sure how people think A. ur pecs and arms are clearly more defined on the right. as for ur abs, u look about the same but there's a SLIGHT bit more definition in the right pic. keep it up =]

• exactly, my right pec is more defined in B than in A. I don't know how people are saying A. Thanks, feedback is very much appreciated.

• as far as physical proportion and comparison, neither (C), both images of you are practically identical, the only difference is in the lighting that you used to create a dramatic effect on the second image, which can also fool some audiences into thinking you look bigger in (B)

also, (A) has terrible AE focus and ISO, its completely blurred (intentional?)

• will commend you for your improvement in your photo B, much better photo overall

• animation student actually, photography is part of my course :)

so thats why the 2 images look so different, my condolences for your previous camera, the latest image is much better though but as far as i can tell you seem to be the same in both A and B, sry if thats a let down o. o

• ok that's enough now.

• You look bigger in the stomach area in the right one.

• Left one, obv

• A looks bigger to me

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely smaller in the right pic.
    Much stronger core on the left pic. Right pic your core looks a bit fluffy.

• You and Ninja said the same thing in regards to my core. mmm... I'll really need to look into that, could be water weight. thanks for feedback bruh. Greatly Appreciated.

• Well, I don't know if you look bigger, but you definitely look more toned in the second pic

• Right looks slightly bigger

• Slightly bigger on left but not much in it.

• They both l

• You look the same in both, methinks.