My boyfriend says im fat but my weight is good according to my height?

I weight 152pounds and im 5ft8 is that fat? He says i should loose weight even though everyone says im fine like this i dont know what to think anymore and is putting me down..

Most Helpful Guy

• Has he been punched in the face recently? Also I found out an interested stat the other day. Women who are slightly overweight tend to live longer than the men who point that out.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, you are probably slightly overweight. A girl your height should be between 135 and 145. It's cool to be 150 lbs but those girls are usually really fit, hence the muscle makes them weigh more.

I'm guessing you're just a regular girl who works out maybe twice a week, if that, so 150 is probably more fat than muscle.

• Tell your boyfriend that he can suck his own dick tonight

• its not about weight as much it is about body composition. your muscle mass must be low. lift weight if you wanna change your shape but stay same weight

• Do you look fit? Maybe you have more muscles.

• Why are you with him?

• get rid of him, he wants you the way he wants you, not the way you are, he is a sack of shit, get yourself a real man

• no you're normal weight. it's just your bf's problem!

• Your boyfriend has no reason to be whining; 5'8" and 152 is good to me. Get away from him.

• sounds just like a douche.. dump his ass

• So get a new boyfriend.

What Girls Said 3

• he is gay?

• The general rule is 100 lbs for the first 5 feet, then albs for every inch after that. With the rule, you should be 140. If you're happy with your weight, thats fine. It's not your boyfriend's business, unless he's concerned with your health.

• I'm 5 10 and weight 130