Is 5'1 too short for a girl?

I'm 5'1 and 110 pds and I was told I shouldn't grow anymore maybe 5'3 if I'm lucky.

Is 5'1 too short? Would you date a girl thats 5'1?

• Yes I would date a girl that's 5'1
  • No I would date a girl that's 5'1
  • I could care less how tall she is
  • I'm a girl
Vote b is wouldn't sorry didn't see the typeo
And what about tall guys? Like 5'10 and up?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• no not a midget of course, but just short. altough tbh i prefer taller girls basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• You know, these kinds of questions are a waste of time, especially if they're things you can't control. So, answers are going to vary. Some will say "yes"; some will say "no". First of all, people's preferences vary, but moreover, can you change your height? No... so there's no point in ruminating over it. Just own it and go after what you want.

Even if you CAN change something about yourself that you think may make you more attractive, ask yourself if it's a change you really want or do you really love whatever that is. For example, I am not into sports, but I am not going to start watching Football or become a jock because that's what girls supposedly want. Now I like working out, so I do that. Improve yourself, but in ways you want.

And right now the winning factors are social skills and confidence. These are godlike abilities to have in today's society in nearly every aspect of life. So go tone your body, wear nice clothes, and do strive to look good (again, the way you think you look good), but the core of your personal improvement should focus on confidence and social skills, most notably confidence in social settings.

Also, as a side note, do not watch p*rn (never) and limit masturbation to like once a week (unless you hook up with someone, or are in a relationship, or score a date). or so to keep your sexual energy up. This is something I learned recently. Biologically, we are attracted to sexual energy. Don't blow it. Keep it up; be a little horny. Use that sexual energy in other areas of your life. If you masturbate too much, your body thinks you are sexually satisfied so mentally you don't have the drive to go out, talk to people, etc.

Here is TedTalk's speech on why you should think twice before watching porn: https://youtu.be/wSF82AwSDiU

And I know this addresses men more, but I think it applies to women too.

• Woah, I got SUPER sidetracked lol, with talk about self-improvement, etc lol!

Additional note about p*rn , if you haven't seen it, when you feel like it, go watch a few videos, get the curiosity out of your system if you want, and then don't look at it again.

And then p*rn ...

Wow, my brain is peculiar.

• By the way, I am 5'4 and would date you (if you were 2+ years older).

• Tried reading, it but I got three lines in and decided it was to long. But I'm sure your right

• I have no problem with that at all. You sound lovely. Don't worry about it.

• Well i, myself, am i bit on the short side, so your height or anything close to it would actually be preferred. But if i was 6'0 or more, i probably wouldn't because it would be a bit of a hassle. So if i were you i would expect to attract average height or slightly shorter than avergae guys to be attracted to you. But they are still taller than you, so no worries!

• I'd date a girl thats 5'1" and I don't care about height. She could be shorter or taller than me.

• Im 6'3". No matter how you slice it there a 90% chance she'll be a fair amount shorter than me. Most women are around 5'4". I kinda have to like whatever! So no I don't care how shorter than me she is.

• No I think thats the size of my friend and I would go out with her if I was her type and she liked me

• I wouldn't care. im 6 foot so that means I can rest my head on hers and do like cute things and stuff and (gets overwelmed with the feels and rants) adorable and and...

• Guys don't care about height the way girls care about a guy's height why do girls always get that wrong? Your 14 so your still growing and 5'3 is the average height for a American female so you should be fine.

• I'm not bothered by height, although if one person is 5'1' and the other is 6"1', it could be a awkward.

• 5'1" is perfect IMHO.

• i have dated a girl was 5ft so yeah why not lol

• I prefer 5'4"ish, but i would date a girl thats 5'1"

• I am 6 feet and I would date a girl that is 5'1

• 5'10 counts as tall? you just made my night. or hour. something like that.

• I'm crushing on a girl that height right now as a matter of fact

• Guys dont care about height. 5'1 is just fine.

• Nope, in fact the shorter the better.

• I think its cute height, I prefer girls who are somewhere around that height range

• its short but I've dated 5 feet so.

• your second answer was worded badly

• I'm almost 5'7"
    For me 5'1" is fine, no problem

• I'm 6'1'' and yeah I would.

• yea because I'm a short guy

• I prefer girls shorter then me.. I think it's cute when they are shorter since I'm right at 6 feet

What Girls Said 5

• Yep. Us 5'1'' girls are destined to be alone forever because of the height we were born with. #wesuck

• For some guys you may if they dig taller chicks. Most of the time guys like girls shorter than them by a few inches or A LOT. Hey I'm small too and if a dude likes me, my height shouldn't make him turn the other way. If he does, then he didn't really like me for me. You're still young and could grow a little more, lucky. Either way love the way you are and disregard haters. :)

• Its better to be short than to be too tall. A lot of guys feel uncomfortable dating girls who are taller than them.

If you are genuinely a nice person I'm positive guys won't care about your height. Sure, some guys prefer taller girls but that's their opinion.

• Girl, I have a friend who's 4'9.. you're not really short

• Tall girls: long sexy legs, nice posture, not chubby, etc
    Short girls: cute? But thats about it.