Who think that they are ugly?

I think that I'm ugly I don't know why but people says that I'm not a stud but no one can say me ugly 😶

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate how i look and am very insecure, you're not alone on this

• I'll love your look for you.

• Some women are perfectionist too that's why some are never happy with their face or body just look at Marylin Monroe she thought she was ugly.

• Omg you're hot then why so?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 28

• So, you expect us to judge you because you "think" you're ugly by showing yourself topless, striking a pose on your avatar picture?

This is pretty ridiculous.

• I don't think it. I know it. People have been telling me most of my life that I am. I'm 28 and I've never had a relationship and I'm still a virgin.

• I think I'm ugly. I know I will get a lot of hate for this, but I genuinely look in the mirror and hate what looks back. The only think I like is my eyes and even they are too small.

• Hell no you are not ugly

• I know @sluggognatface, I know... I have my own reasons for why I hate myself so much but it's left me with the feeling that I am horrible looking. And I'm one of those girls sadly who because I have that mindset I look in the mirror and I look for faults and problems. I've started finding wrinkles and my boyfriend looks at me like I'm insane when I say I'm thinking of anti-wrinkle cream.

• Aww I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you.

• I think I'm plain/average, maybe ugly. It's hard to know, since I hate pictures of myself but I usually think I look alright in the mirror.

• I think I'm not ugly. More just nothing special and I don't really mind that. I don't need to be super hot. If you're healthy, look taken care off and have a smile on your face then it's all right right?

• Why would I think that I'm ugly? To make myself suffer? Yeah, I'm no perfect, but so far away from ugly. Society will always make you stupid and fat and ugly and good for nothing, so why would I add myself bad things?

• Some days I think I look purdy damn hot with or without makeup. Most days I feel average, but I always know my face looks horrible at certain angles or certain angles where the light is hitting. Yes I am super critical but I know when a restaurant has lighting where I look plain ugly :/

• I wouldn't say that I'm ugly, but I don't think I'm overly attractive. If I had to rate myself, I'd probably put myself at about 6. I don't have too much confidence.

• Somedays I am like "omg!! I look like a man" and other times I am like " meh I am average, cool, cool, cool"

• You think you're ugly but the username you chose was "hotstuffSRD"? Lol that's pretty awesome irony right there lol

Well I don't know if I'm ugly but I think I'm plain or average. Tip! As long as you look clean you won't be considered ugly ;)

• For me it's weird cause deep down is some small voice that says that im not ugly but that doesn't stop me from believing i am or crying about my appearance even. I have deeply rooted self esteem issues i need to overcome

• I'm cool with being average. I have my low days where I'm like "what IS that thing!" http://imgur.com/M3YWEC3

• A catfish, fishin for compliment 😂
    What type of imbecile claims they think they're ugly after naming themselves HOTSTUFF OH MY GOD

• Only on Mondays and Saturdays.

• More days than I should.

• I do think I am ugly.. All right 👉

• I have my moments when I think I am, but I try not to.

• I think I'm an average girl

• Some days I hate the way I look. Other days I'm just eh. I think in actuality I'm pretty average.

• I dont think im ugly but i dont think im great looking either, im average and cool with it

• To some maybe💁

• I either think I'm ugly or average..

• I'm ugly too. But i think i'm likable. ^^

• *raises hand*

• I wouldn't say ugly. But i certainly have qualities of myself that I would change if I could.

• I'm not pretty or ugly I'm just a regular existence.

• i dont think im ugly i dont really care honestly. beauty is sudjective and it really is on the inside that counts. you can be the sexiest thing alive but be the rudest most shallow person or you can be average and plain jane and be kind compassionate caring etc. its in the eye of the beholder

• Right you think you are soooo ugly, it is therefore, totally logical to name yourself 'hotstuff' haha sure you think you're ugly.. I believe you

What Guys Said 28

• I am definitely not ugly and I can never think that I'm ugly. I am not handsome but that doesn't mean I'm ugly. You should never think that you're ugly because that is very bad for your health in numerous ways. You gotta think positive and aim at looking the best you can look. Eat healthy, keep your skin healthy by keeping it clean, exercise to be in good shape, and aim for the top of the hill.

• I think I am ugly based on my experiences 😞

• Me too I am always getting rejected😂

• @cherry_22 Awww it's ok. I am sorry you go through the same thing. I get girls treat me like shit constantly and I am fed up with it so I am more rude back to the girls that do that to me now. I don't mean that to sound bad but I do not deserve to be treated like I am the scum of the earth pretty much.

• @cherry_22 I am starting to believe there is no such thing as the love you get from a girlfriend for me, that I am ugly and I am the reject guy in the dating world that no girl will even consider.

• Yeah I know I'm ugly and my Self-esteem is next to non-existent -__- www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1229586-how-do-you-respond-to-being-called-ugly

• *look at username

“hotstuffSRD”

RIIIIGHT

• Eveyone is beautiful and ugly both. If you don't have Self confidence with your look then try to see your inside. I just think everyone has a beautiful side. It depend how you look at yourself. Even the ugly person they have a beautiful side too. Try to see your soul and inside. Not just outside your skin. Plus Ugly it's a strong word, Don't use it on yourself or other people easliy.😉

• I wonder why so many gorgeous girls think they are ugly. They should learn to accept for what they really are. Looks are something you can always improve.

• Because we're always comparing ourselves to other girls and make ourselves feel down.

• @cherry_22

Thats bad. P. S, I would never date a girl who is unhappy with the way she looks, even if she is solid 10 in my eyes.

In GAG, most girls are good looking, but they are too reluctant to accept it. Instead of ranting about how ugly they look, they should focus more on improving their self esteem.

• your body seems kinda weird to me basically... extremely thin and only muscles... gosh

• I am ugly :)
    And it's been a problem I'll admit so I stay cheerful and positive. A smile makes all of us look good.
    Also, staying fit helps me to be happy about my appearance.

• you aren't ugly... if you are then so am I.. Staying fit helps us all s good for you.. we all have flaws.. I hate how mine effect me.. so frm that perspective I understand... but.. you aren't ugly... spiders... in my house with the warmer weather coming.. now those are nasty ugly!!

• I don't see how that explains it. You may be ugly because of age and lose of groove. (you are not ugly ugly by the way, and you have a steady stream of guys telling you how attractive you are as constant proof)
      I, on the other hand, have been ugly since junior high. Perhaps "ugly" is the wrong word because it's hurtful. Let's say "less than attractive" instead.
      My proof is in the actions of others and the body language I've witnessed for a very long time.
      So I don't really think that I am ugly, just unattractive! I was just responding to the askers question using the language he used.

You are sweet for trying to make me feel better though! :)

• Lets agree to disagree, I saw your selfie photo in the other post... Not ugly or unattractive lol... Thank you kindly for your very nice words by the way :-)

• Meeee, i think im uglyy. 😔

• No i dont think I'm ugly. i think im average

• I'm not. But certain parts of my attitude and personality, hell yes I'm ugly.

• You claim to think ya ugly
    yet call yourself hotstuff. ... odd

• This thinks same as u... :D

www.usborne.com/.../2010.jpg

• I don't think I'm that ugly but probably more average. I feel like a lot of average people think they are ugly because they compare themselves to hot people.

• I'm fairly ugly.

• nope im not ugly :D im cute af :P... LOL

• I'm alright, not that bad I hope.

• Where are all the people to say "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" ? ;-)

• I think I'm ok looking. I'm not a fan of how my face looks

• Fittings room mirrors are heartless. Lots of things I would change if I could.

• I know I am there's no question about it

• I'm NOT ugly

• then you need confidence.

• I am the embodiment of ugly

• *throws bag of attention*

• I think my butt is ugly but I can barely see it so I feel fine about it.

• I don't know about your face but I'd give a leg for a body like that. Working on it though. Looks unreal

• I'm ugly, but to a point I'd be more ok with that if something else would go right. Being ugly AND poor AND maybe average intelligence AND horrible in sales AND not good with women... that's the worst.