Is my butt that ugly? should I avoid leggings?

i know i shouldn't care but a lot of my friends tell me i got no ass, it's ugly and that i should hit the gym and i get complexes really easily, since then i've never worn leggings except at home and i avoid tight jeans, what do i do? is it really that ugly and disgusting? should i still avoid to wear leggings?

de.tinypic.com/view.php

de.tinypic.com/view.php

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would yo think your butt is ugly? You should be proud of yourself and everything about you and you be happy to wear what you want, and in my opinion that butt is nothing but perfect. Its your choice what you think, but dont be scared of other opinions.

• Thanks! it's just hard if you get insulted everyday because of your butt, only natural that i'll get insecure. i'll try to brush their comments off :)

What Guys Said 28

• Sounds like a lot of your friends are fat

• the ones who tell me that are fat you're right

• So most likely those girls have a different perception of what is attractive. They don't speak for all guys though.

• i was so worried and insecure thanks!

• They are nothing but 'FFF'
    Fat False Friends.

Wear leggings proudly.

• Guys guys guys. Under 18. Don't look. DONT LOOOOOOK!

• i'm almost 18 but this made me laugh! haha thanks

• Nothing bad about it. Totally normal butt. Wear what you want as long as you enjoy wearing it. Like leggings? Wear leggings.

• I wish it'd be so Easy anyway thanks a lot!

• no looks fine in my opinion :-)

• Yes you have a ugly asss its shape is weird

• lol, dude just because the closes you have got at getting laid was hugging your girl cousins on Christmas doesn't mean you have to lie about her tight butt.

• Naa it was your mother on mothers day.. If you can't accept that not everyone in this world thinks the same as you kill yourself.. She clearly asked for opinions here so I gave my most honest opinion

• it's fine, thanks though @This_guy_here !

• That looks like an amazing ass. Round and high. Your friends are without a doubt writhing in jealousy. Finally, for the love of God PLEASE wear leggings as much as possible. You will be making this world a more beautiful place. Wonderful buns!!!

• You look good in leggings. Jeans are a better look regardless in my opinion but you've got nothing to worry about.

• Nice ass😊 nothing ugly

• If you want a big ass do squats other than that your ass is cute sounds like they're jelly

• i'm already doing squats everyday and thanks!

• You have a beautiful butt.

• You're ass is fine. But you can always make it better in the gym. And eat a little bit more.

• I've lost some weight and I'd just get fatter, I'll hit the gym end of the month :)

• No... your butt is just fine.. wear leggings... :)

• It's a nice bum, for sure.

• Lol its just a butt! A regular ol butt! Wear the clothes you like ;)

• They look smackable... Your good

• looks nice to me

• It's ok. Nothing I'd turn twice to look at

And nothing wrong with you in leggings

• Oh my god your butt is hot. Keep wearing leggings and showing it off. Looks like perfection to me.

• wow thanks i didn't expect that

• thanks i appreciate it !

• You are quite welcome. I would definitely be staring at your butt if you walked by me!

• Nope, that's a pretty German butt.

• You have a really nice ass, it would really look good in jeans though.

• yeah it does look better in jeans anyway! :)

• it's not big, but it's got a nice shape to it

• you got a good perfect butt for leggings

• I like the view

• I think it looks good

• um non it looks quite delicious

• Thats a nice butt <3

• Its a nice butt

What Girls Said 12

• look pretty normal to me. If you feel insecure wear a long shirt or short dress over it. You still get all the comfort of leggings. I do think leggings with just a shirt or even crop shirt look a bit weird anyways

cdn11.lbstatic.nu/.../...34718036_18b7bbaf1b_b.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2e51b4a4e0.jpg

• I usually wear them at the gym without a long shirt but thanks these clothes look good regardless!:)

• Who exactly are you hurting by wearing leggings? Lol Regardless of your pictures, wear them. You're only young for so long so don't give a fuck about people say you can and cannot wear.

• yeah but i feel uncomfortable but thanks for your kind words! :)

• Your butt is cute honestly lol. After reading your question I expected your butt to be smaller then it actually is, you look good in leggings.

• Thank you! :)

• You're welcome :) I know it's difficult to not let comments like that get to you especially when you're young but some times people exaggerate things just to make you feel bad and when you're older you'll look back and realize how completely wrong those people were lol, trust me from experience.

• I try to not listen to them and act like it doesn't offend me but it's so hard! Thanks a lot for the kind words!

• your ass is grand dont think about stupid boys opinions!!!

• Don't listen to them. You're fine. Don't let them bother you.

• Your butt seems fine but just avoid leggings in general. So not fashionable... :-P

• I think your bum looks pretty good, especially in the first picture. And I'm being honest, I'd have no problem telling you if I thought otherwise.

• Work that booty you got it so flaunt it

• Your butt is fine

• looks fine to me !!! wear them proudly girl!!!

• By the way leggings aren't pants so you're suppose to wear a top or dress over them. Otherwise it doesn't look good.

• i know but wearing them at the gym or when you don't want to dress up , it's okay

• Your "friends" are being rude and lying.

I'm not saying anything mire because I don't know your age

• But it sounds more like you are fishing compliments here

• i swear i'm not! you see i'm not the skinniest nor the hottest girl and then there are these girls who say those things and make me even more comfortable

• uncomfortable*