If a girl tans, does that her/him more attractive?

For example, you have a crush on this girl (or guy) and (s) he goes tanning. Would you be more attracted to her or would it not make that much of a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• no

it's the same girl to me wether she's tanned or not basically

What Guys Said 5

• Tan is more attractive to me, for sure.

• It doesn't make much of a difference. Infact i would prefer that she not tan. I like fair-skinned girls <3

• Hmmmmmm It doesn't make a difference but I can say some guys do like it I don't know why

• No, it doesn't

• A little bit of tanning is attractive to me.

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the person. Some people look better pale, others can look really attractive with a tan. For me, it doesn't really make a difference. A tan is nice for a change I guess, but if a guy is naturally pale (and looks really good being pale) then a tan won't really make a difference. Same goes for naturally tanned guys etc.
    I also appreciate tans more in the summer, since it feels more natural. Like, it just seems off when someone gets this amazing tan in the middle of a cold ass winter lol.

• I think BEING tan is attractive. The ACT of tanning doesn't do anything for me lol.

• It's really a matter of taste. My bf prefers when I'm super tan while I prefer when his skin is pale.