Can you boys (ages 13-14) tell when we wear makeup (foundation, mascara, etc) and when we dont wear it and look worse than usual do u stop liking us?

do u notice us without our makeup

Most Helpful Guy

• Boys can very well notice when a girl has applied makeup and they can be pretty judging if there is too much makeup, but at that age, if you don't have makeup on, you won't be judged yet. And the older the boys get, the less they care. Be aware from 14-17yrs.

What Guys Said 3

• im a decde older and still i cannot tell from a long range basically

• It all depends on amount and how well you do it. If your face looks like a cupcakes, no. If you just put on a bit and it enhances your features, most guys find that more attractive.

• when u are wearing it? not unless we try to see it. but if you aren't wearing it one day but have been others, yes, we will prob notice.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you look "worse than usual" without makeup on. Many guys actually prefer girls to wear less or no makeup. Honestly though, I don't think they can tell if you are wearing any as long as it's subtle and natural. I can't even tell when some girls wear makeup or don't because they put so little on. Bottom line is, wear whatever makeup you want, I'm sure guys will like you just fine with or without it :)