Short or long hair?

Hey babes! I have long hair and I wanted some opinions from guys and girls on if I should cut it? Do any of you have a long/short hair preference? Recently some of you have told me I look like Jennifer Lawrence (y'all are too kind!) and she looks pretty bomb with short hair so I was thinking "why not try it?" Thanks 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Long hair is always better than short hair. Well, I prefer below the tops of the shoulders and above the hips.

• I believe your hair are fine as they are now basically :-)

• You would be very cute with short hair, but long is your strength. Play it up.

• Thank you very much! Super helpful and I appreciate your comment😊

• Long hair > short hair

BUT! If you can pull off the short hair look then it looks amazing!

• Long hair is better

• Maybe a little pass the shoulders is good enough for me

• No. Just no. Medium to long hair is incredibly important for a girl to be perceived as feminine, in my opinion. I would never recommend short hair on any woman.

• JUST DONT cut it, I prefer the long hair

• you have plenty of time to be an old lady, that's when you're allowed to cut it short.

• Long hair ;)

• Most guys prefer long hair, but I prefer short hair because it looks cute and sexy.

• If you cut hair, I'll report you, The best girl should with long hair, And your long hair it's pretty and attractive, Just accept it don't cut it off.

• Lol thank you! I decided to keep it after the strong response I received from you lovely gents😊

What Girls Said 1

• You have very pretty hair. If you are intent on cutting it, don't go more than 6 inches to start. You will be shocked at how much you miss your hair. Do you still have the bangs?

• Thank you so much! I do still have the bangs, yes😊

• You look really good with them. I like that pic of Jen Lawrence. That would look good even a touch shorter