Does it really matter?

Is a girl being an above average height, really a turn off to guys? I'm tall (5'11 clearing 6' depending on my top knot), long blonde hair, curvy, I always put myself together and I rarely can ever get a guys attention. I may be a tad bit shy, but it's really starting to wear on my confidence.

Then why am I single?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. It doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm perfectly cool with it. In fact, I've noticed a lot of tall girls seem to be hotter with better bodies than other height girls. There are, however, a lot of dumbass men that do care. They say they don't like their woman being taller then them lol because they feel "emasculated". So, you probably do have a number of insecure losers who won't approach you for that reason.

Do shorter men approach you? Or are you saying that men of your preferred height range don't approach you?

• No, I never get approached. Ever. I can't keep a man either. I think I'm done with this whole dating thing.

• I like em tall I'm 5'9 I want her to be 5'8-6'2 So it's a turn on LOL

• It does, at least to guys shorter than you. Stay within the market of 6'1+ guys, and you'll be fine.

• Nothing wrong. I wish I could see a pic of you

• You're perfect you have long blonde hair and u are curvy and 5'11. You're just... Perfect 😉

• tall and curvy = the best combination basically

• As long as you are not taller than i am, i don't care how tall you are.
    (I am 6ft1)

• I think a lot of guys do.

• You sound way hot. post a pic.

• Guys are to nervous to talk to you, such a beautiful girl that is so perfect

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys are intimidated by taller girls and some are attracted to them. Either way, don't let something that you have no control over get you down girl! Keep your head up.