Do teen boys give attention to shy average looking girls? BE HONEST?

Just wondering. Do teen boys pay attention to girls that are quiet and plain looking?

I think no because she's average looking so from the get go no boys will really notice her or pay attention to her and to top it off she's not very outgoing so that would decrease the likelyhood of getting boys attention even more.
I would pick D. What do you think?

• About 75% of boys will give her attention/notice her.
    0% (0)29% (6)19% (6)Vote
  • About 50% of boys will give her attention/notice her.
    45% (5)19% (4)28% (9)Vote
  • About 25% of boys will give her attention/notice her.
    27% (3)52% (11)44% (14)Vote
  • Almost no boys will give her attention/notice her.
    28% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Impossible to answer. What one guy finds cute, another wouldn't give a second look. This is at least how guys operate.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• It depends on the guy. Some guys look for girls who are active and like to be noticed while some prefer girls who keep things to themselves until they feel comfortable with a specific people. It's not all about how the girl looks. So, guys do pay pay attention to average girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average for some, cute for others...

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah you're always going to have those guys that just doesn't give up and tries to talk to everyone LOL

So yeah you should be good

0|0
    0|0
  • id put the percentage around 40-50% basically

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's worth talking to, then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quantity isn't the all-important factor here. Quality is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shyness is actually attractive to some guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find average looking shy girls very cute, so I prefer them over all others. But I'm not with the majority of guys on this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some will some won't

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i do and most others too

0|0
    1|0
  • Those are the girls I look for

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy, 14 I like average looking shy girls, they can be cute

1|1
    0|0
  • No. ------

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They are less intimidating, I assume. They'd give attention to them because they seem more approachable, I assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not always the looks that get the attention. She could be reading a really interesting book that a guy (into the same book) would notice. Just a (realistic) hypothetical.

0|0
    0|0
    • My question was asking Without considering other variables what would most likely be the percentage of guys that notice her.

• Then I'd say D.

• I think D because im quiet and shy and guys don't really talk to me much

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you average looking?

• Show All
    • Yeah that's what I thought too but I guess not. Haha nobody said D besides us.

• Haha I guess people are different from where I live

• I think girls are harsher on each others' looks. I know a few girls that I don't think are that attractive, but I have guys friends who will rave about them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah I think it's because of jealousy and different taste in looks.