Haircut mishaps?

Does anyone have a good story about a haircut mishap? My mother just cut my brothers hair & on accident used a really short angled clip so he has a really short patch of hair on one side & the rest is normal with a little poof thing in the front. I almost died of laughter when my mom told me.

For myself I once tried to cut my own bangs when I was about 4.

Most Helpful Guy

• Something similar happened to me. I got a haircut that I didn't like, so I took the hair-cutting machine I had at home and started cutting my hair really short, like at number 3. Sometimes you gotta stop to clean off the hair on the clip, so I took off the clip and took all the hair, but I forgot to put on the clip again and I shaved part of the front part of my hair!
    So basically I had a small bald spot on my head. That's when I decided I'll never gonna cut my hair on my own, again.

• Oh, I forgot to add, that 3-4 months later I had my HS graduation, so I was freaking out hoping that it'll be all even for the graduation xD

• Thanks for the MHO!

• Yup yup!

What Guys Said 4

• it's not funny basically... if anyone did sth stupid with my hair, i'd shave his... or even her head!

• Well he's being a good sport about it (surprisingly) he's laughing at making jones about it.

• Does hair loss count?

• Nope, not your fault. You don't make the cut matheus, sorry :(

• lol there's no and* after "school" (I'm making typing mistakes again)

• Lol how nice

• Yep. This one hairdresser used thinning sheers on almost my whole head, and I dont even have thick hair. haven't went back to one again and have cut my own hair ever since for several years now.

• I wanted a 1 on the side and a 3 on top... but I got a 1 on the side... and a short 2 on top!

What Girls Said 4

• My mom was just talking about how she accidentally cut her hair unevenly, and how she thought it is extremely noticeable hahaha

• Lol creepy... Is it noticeable?

• Same here haha I'd one someone to tell me too.

• Yes, when I was 6 my brother decided to cut my hair. I ended up having to get a short haircut so it could grow back even. What a fucktard.

• How adorable haha. Any pictures?

• Probably. I'll check. I cried for like a week after that, it wasn't so adorable.

• I've had a hairstylist accidentally cut off quite a bit of some of my hair so I just told her to cut the rest of that side the same length and at the same time she colored about a quarter of my hair a bright purple when I asked for a blue

• Once in 6th grade I donated my hair to locks of love. but when the stylist cut it, she some how managed to have one chunk that was about 3 inches shorter than the rest of my hair. The hair person styled my hair to conceal it, but once I washed my hair my mom saw it and was furious. She called the hair place, and they gave me free hair cuts until it was fixed. This was at an aveda salon too, so I would always get a nice hand massage and everything.

• Jeeez! Who messes up THAT bad... She could have evened it out or something.

• well this was 6th grade, and middle school was rough enough as it is, I didn't need to add a bowl cut to the mix

• I can say id probably beg to stay home from school for a few months lol