How do other people see me?

please b honest. How do I look? I know I'm not ugly n ik I am very good at a lot of things. I can cook, n play piano and guitar. N I can sing, n I am good at talking to people n I get along great with everyone I know... but I am not very confadint. I feel like I am not like that to other people... but I wanna know how other people see me. please please b honest. How do other people see me?

K those of u who mentioned age I matured early n I will b 15 the 27th of this month. I am not the mean girl type. Most people I talk to say I'm one of the sweetest nicest people theyve ever met n I've never been called mean.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• You are fine. Also, 14 is an awkward age for looks because you are transitioning from being a girl into a woman. It will only get better for the next decade!

• i see you like a human being.

• You're cute as hell.

• Very beautiful 👌

What Girls Said 2

• People see you how you want to be seen. You could be ugly and how you act affects how you look even more. You could be the prettiest girl in the WORLD but being a "mean girl" makes you appear ugly. Sure looks are about, well appearance, but I think that its 95% personality and 5% Appearance. How do you think you look? It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks? But if you really want to know, you're pretty. Average. You're you. You're 14. You have all the time in the world to blossom. Be yourself. Confidence is how you view yourself.

• You are cute! And you'll become prettier as you get older. You're still developing!