Compared to good looks?

Hmmm, I'm started to think what girls are into these days, on Vine, more pretty boys that have good looks are still appearing time to time, compared to how I look, I feel like that I have no chance to find someone even though I'm bragging, what do most girls find in guys that sparks their interest in their looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is like girls saying hmm I'm noticing a lot more good looking girls online now i wonder what boys like. Yea, everybody likes to look at something that looks good, guys or girls, but that doesn't mean everything. A good looking guy who has nothing but looks won't get as far as an average guy who's got more going on. It's nice to look, that's it. Like most guys probably wouldn't wifey a p*rn star, she's had like a million dicks in her and her face is known, and I doubt he'd want that forever and to mother his kids (for most guys anyway) but that doesn't mean he doesn't still wanna bash to her and have fantasies about her.

What Girls Said 1

• for me, yeah a guy has to be decent looking, like a guy that can take care of himself and still look presentable but doesn't have to be a "pretty boy" i got for more of the guys that have a personality that attracts me to like them. So if a guy has an awesome personality i pree much see everything else about the guy to be amazing including his looks :)

What Guys Said 2

• every girl has different taste dude!

• Yes, both men and women try to get the best looking partner they can attract.