Do I look my age or older/younger?

I'm 30 years old. I want honest answers but please do NOT be rude or offensive. Explain in detail why you picked the certain age for me. Thanks!

Copy & Paste

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/130201791@N02/

Most Helpful Guy

• You look younger because you are keeping a nice body. Wish I could see your face

What Guys Said 8

• You look younger to exact your age. Your body is well proportioned, there's no wrinkle. But your face is a bit heavy which is making you to look 30, otherwise younger.

• your face is half-hidden basically so i cannot tell... better upload apic where your face is fully shown basically

• Your face is very well taken care of making you look a little younger. Very nice.

• I'd say a bit younger 25 to 27.

• 25 mid twenties

• you look younger, like 25.

• I'd say you look your age

• You look younger

What Girls Said 6

• Your face is blocked off by the phone. But from what I can see I think you look your age

• I could only wish.

• Hard to tell with a phone in front of your face

• Can't see that much, but I'd say you look your age.

• Woah you look a lot younger than 30! Id say you look around 25

• you look great for your age. you look healthy. i'd say you look maybe 26 or 27. your skin appears to be nice and clear, with no signs of aging. you can definitely tell you are a grown woman. your facial structure looks like a grown woman and you look mature, but i wouldn't think you look like you're 30. a tad bit younger.