Who is better looking?

GIRLS AND GUYS who do you think is better looking out of the following guys?

• Channing Tatum.
    20% (16)7% (3)16% (19)Vote
  • David Beckham
    22% (18)32% (13)25% (31)Vote
  • Johnny Depp
    32% (26)24% (10)30% (36)Vote
  • Leonardo Dicaprio
    11% (9)34% (14)19% (23)Vote
  • Harry Styles
    15% (12)3% (1)10% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Girl

• leonardo dicaprio. <3 _ <3 he's been my fave since i was a little girl haha. next up would be johnny depp.

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 17

• David Beckham

The guy looks good for his age, used to be one of my favorite soccer player and is really stylish. Seems like an obvious choice to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • David Beckham. He just got that fierce looks on his face plus whatever hairstyle he sports suits him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Johnny depp. He's cool and attractive. Harry styles is not attractive to me at all. The other choices are all pretty good..

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know, because I don't feel the comfortable with comparing the guy's good looks & finding out who has the best looks. But to be fair I would vote on Channing Tatum. If I was a gay guy I would do a lot more than just vote for the most good looking guy. Maybe I would ask any guy to find out if my booty is attractive or not. Thank goodness I'm a straight dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • David hands down

1|0
    0|0
  • No thanks I'll wait for the actress names.

0|1
    3|1
  • nah i'dnot like to look like any of them basically

0|0
    1|0
  • I would say David Beckham... guy is good looking... in great shape... good style... and is a good role model. Married to the same woman... has children, and appears to be a good family man.

0|0
    0|0
  • tough one between Leo and Johnny, but Johnny has to be my choice.

In fact, I'm watching Finding Neverland right now. he's such a brilliant actor.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am the better looking one

1|0
    0|1
  • David beckham. Harry styles isn't even attractive looking to me.

0|1
    0|1
  • How does anyone beat David Beckham?

0|0
    0|0
  • Leonardo Dicaprio. I just can't take Harry Styles and David Beckham seriously with their bodies lol

0|0
    0|0
  • All to skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks dont matter.

0|0
    1|0
  • David..---

0|0
    0|0
  • I only know Johnny Depp

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 16

• Young Johnny Depp beats them all so Johnny Depp

3|0
    0|1
  • Harry will always have my vote! #LoveYouHazza

1|0
    1|1
  • Johnny Depp. *Sighs*

1|0
    0|0
  • Johnny depp is older now , but all the movies he played as edward scissor hands and at pirates of the caribbean makes him a sexier him, he is mysterious and can look weird in willy wonka chocalte factoy and still look good

after that its leonardo dicaprio, because he is just handsome, even though he gotten older

then its david beckham
    channing tatum
    harry styles last , because he is younger and immature still

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted, but none of them are really attractive to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Harry styles

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a hopeless crush on harry! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wentworth Miller

0|0
    0|0
  • Leonardo! The others aren't that great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Channing Tatum 😘😂

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them are my type.

//oops?

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Depp!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • Harry and Channing I can't choose one >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Depp is the fucking king of everything. No one comes close to how hot he is, he is pure perfection. In fact Im not even sure he is human, he is just so god damn gorgeous..

0|0
    0|0
  • Eeekk that's such a hard choice
    When I saw charming Tatum I knew hands down it was gonna be my answer but them I read the other ones and I'm just like omfg why would someone do this

0|0
    0|1
  • I actually think all of them have something attractive about them but im going to say Johnny Depp when he was younger because he is just so damn fine! David Beckham is probably my least favorite I've never really got the whole hype about him tbh, i like Leonardo too since the first time i watched Titanic i fell in love with him, Channing Tatum is beyond gorgeous and has a amazing body! Harry Styles has a good head of hair on him but tends to look scruffy nowadays he did look good in 2012/2013 though

0|0
    0|0