Girls with abs?

Heya, I've been doing a lot to get for recently and I'm getting to the point of a times body. Just thinking, how far do you guys like your fit girls? Just slim, toned, few abs, or full on abs?

Just to add I also know guys like bigger girls, it's just personal for me ;)

Wow, just realised all the spelling mistakes, I'm sorry ;)
Okay just so you get an idea, I'm basically like this - s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a0e87449f2.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls with toned abs as long as they are not extreme. No bodybuilding abs please. The abs on the woman in the picture are very nice.

• Oh okay yeah that's what I think, do you think a little more than in the picture is alright?

• It should be fine.

• Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• well i wish i had abs like that picture. i think it's super hot! obviously i am a girl and my opinion isn't really what you're looking for but i think they're sexy and if YOU like your abs then that's what matters. you'll totally be able to find a guy who thinks that's hot too. :)

What Guys Said 18

• fit girls are always a plus bonus plus plus.

• like them but i like thicker girls tbh

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Girls with abs are amazing. Especially in this day and age, a girl who's anywhere from slimed to full six pack is like a gold ring on the beach--a rarity many seek after, but few will ever find.

• That's true, thank you for your opinion :)

• The picture is fine, but honestly that is the limit on how toned I like a girl. I like girls to be slim and fit, but toned is a bit of a turn off.

• Oh okay that's interesting, I think you're the first guy to say that :) any paticular reason why, or is it just not your preference?

• Not really sure, I just prefer girls to be "soft" for lack of a better way to put it. Not big, just not toned. More like Jennifer Lawrence or Scarlett Johansson.
      I still like fit and active but muscle definition is not attractive to me.

• Oh okay perfect, thanks for your answer :)

• Fit is definitely a plus so long as it isn't over done. Too much muscle and tone on a girl (or anyone for that matter) looks gross and unnatural like female bodybuilders... no thanks.

• Yeah I agree with that 👍 is a little more than in the phot alright or over the line?

• I think a little more would probably look fine.

• full on abs all the way :)

• I like thin and toned. A light outline of abs is good.

• I think it's attractive

• If it looks good, then why not? Plus you'll probably age slower by exercising.

• the more definition the better. go for a 6 or 8 pack!

• Thanks for your opinion! That would be pretty cool aha ;)

• Can you put up a picture of your abs or something similar?
    It's hard to go off of just words

• This is slightly embarrassing but I don't know how to 😂 any chance you can walk me through? :)

• Yeah just find a link on google then just copy and paste it into the comments.

• Oh okay perfect, thanks

• No, I like athletic girls with muscle. Abs are hot. Muscles in general look great on women. The only time it becomes too much is when girls use steroids.

• Yeah I'm the same with that in my guys, thank you for your opinion!

• the girl in the pic has really sexy abs!

• Women with abs are super hot! I love women who look like they can kick my ass!

• Ahah so you like the proper full on abs? ;)

• No problem. Would love to see how your abs look once you get them toned :)

• Ahah I'm sure I'll post one soon once I'm happy with them ;)

• I think few abs

• Women with abs are not hot a flat stomach would be hoter

• I don't like woman with too much of abs. Just little

• I do dirty things to girls with abs

• Ahah like?

• A combination of motorboating, picking her up or just general manhandling, splooging on her nice abs, and eating dat ass...

... in no particular order

• Fair enough ahah

What Girls Said 4

• You look like me! I haven't gotten complaints. Keep it up!

• I really respect girls who put so much time and effort into their bodies.

• Thank you, yes it's good!

• i'm working to get abs lol!! what work out did you do :o

• You go girl! I started off doing the 30 day ab challenge which was brilliant! On day 1 you start with 5 sit-ups, on day 30 you end with 200! They're a series of abs challenges for your ability. I also do a lot of running in the mean time! And remeber a healthy diet, don't stop eating!

• I wish I had those abs.. It's really gorgeous.

• Ahah thanks I guess :) takes a lot of time but worth it in the long run :)