Are they cute? What do they look like together?

fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/.../...552940_o.jpg
Are they cute together?
Do they look like a good couple?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that you and your crush?

• Just like I mentioned...

• Just like I said...

What Guys Said 13

• it would be easier if they had a picture of both of them together. but they look like they would go well together.

• The guy on the right has a REALLY REALLY BIG forehead but aside from that I guess they do look good together but a word of advice to the girl I am catching a weird vibe from the guy

• tbh they're not very "matched" in my opinion

• hey look like they would go well together.

• what is your obsession with this couple and how good they look together? and they look okay.

• He looks like the short haired version of the kid from National Lampoon's Vacation.

• He'll break her innocence. You can see it in his eyes

• i remember you posting this couple a while ago and no... they don't match in my opinion basically

• That guy probably wouldn't look cute with anyone. Honestly.

• Yeah the guy is good looking.. the girl is cute.. the sky is blue and their relationship will work absolutely fine

• You both have the same facial expression!

:|

• No. --------

• I bet that guy is your best friend and you're that girl crushing on him... Anyway he looks older than you.

What Girls Said 4

• Meh. If you want my honest opinion, no, they don't go together physically. His face alludes tohim being in much better shape than her. But by all means, don't let that deter you. Different body types date each other all the time.

• They look like a good match!

• Meh sort of

• I've never seen a forehead that big. I guess there is just more space for kisses. 💋💋💋 sure, you would make a cute couple.