Guys do you find nipples that point down unatracttive?

My nipples hang low on my boobs and they point to the floor and im only 20 years old i think because my boobs developed very quickly at a young age.. should i have surgery to change it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's actually a good thing. You can wear much lower cut bras and shirts without ever worrying about nip slips.

What Guys Said 10

• Dear Lord NO! No to surgery.

Huge spherical boobs and perky ballerina boobs get all the good pr.

However, I am proof positive that not only are you beautiful just as you are, but your breast size and shape are EXACTLY WHAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE.

This is going to be hard for you to believe, I'm sure. You have not been getting much feedback that would tell you otherwise, or else you would not be on GaG.

I'm not telling you what to do.

BUT

I do think it is foolish to seek surgery for the purpose of changing yourself from one way of being attractive into what you hope is a more socially approved way of being attractive.

This is not about settling or making due. This is not about finding a "good man" will be decent, and overlook your supposed flaws either.

What I am saying to you is that Right Now, there is a man out there that truly believes your breasts are the most perfect pair on the planet. You just have not met him yet.

Going under the knife is like scribbling a phone number on the face of the Mona Lisa.

Love what you have and seek out a man like me. Wouldn't you rather be loved as you are right now?

• I have never seen a pair of breasts where this has been an issue. I think this is all about you being overly critical about your own body, than about anything men are going to care about.

• It's not abnormal at all. Look at this site: http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php
    None of them is unattractive.
    Of course, it's no porn: p*rn shows another kind of breasts than those of the girl nextdoors.

• Honestly I find any type of breasts attractive, but I don't think I've ever heard of nipples pointing down toward the ground. In any case, to answer your question, no I wouldn't find it unatractive at all. And you should never have surgery to "fix" something about yourself that YOU think would be a problem, I'm sure any guy would just be thrilled to be with a woman who had breasts and nipples period!

• You mean your breasts hang a bit and point downward, ok I see, the way you worded it made it seem like you meant just your nipples pointed down, lol. But still that's nothing to worry about.

• No nipple point downward towards the ground, not hang low.

• no... i don;t even notice that basically

• If they stick out and bend 90 degrees down, that would be a little unusual... :P No, nipples that are lower on your boobs make absolutely no difference. Definitely don't have surgery, you don't need it!

• Eww.. droopy nips.

• Most girls boobs hang abit dey jus keep dem up with a bra and boobs dat hang low can b sexy cos dey seem more Natural.

• You are fine just leave them the way u are;-)

• need to see pics to give proper opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• No No no to surgery. Learn to love what you have. I'm a 36f. I wear expensive bras to keep then supported properly without any back pain. But I'd love for my hubby @gray_sailor to comment on the effect for men. We've discussed this on GaG many times. Hope this sheds some perspective for you!

• Never get surgery to fix anything on yourself unless it will make YOU happy, dont consider surgery because people here might say its unattractive, if its causing you distress then its something you could consider but honestly i dont think guys really care