Girls: Do you want legs like this?

For guys: Would you be attracted to girls with these thighs?

I think her thighs look good. I like thicker girls like this.

scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...67337306353_o.jpg

@douride2 Do you have any pictures of your thick legs?
@Illusive_Man This was a humorous and well-thought answer. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Not my style, personally. I think thick, curvy thighs look hot but there's a limit. Those are a bit too big for what I'd want on myself.

These girls look great:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b2505d7750.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5b502669a0.jpg

• I think that's disgusting, I'd cry.

• Nah, I like my legs the way they are.

• You're so confident in yourself! More girls need to think like you do.

• In high school I always got told that I look like a "10 year old boy." So... yeah. Lol

• You're not what I would call curvy but you still look fine though. People just hate for no reason anymore.

• No, that's too fat for me. It would look weird with the rest of my body. I like my own legs.

• Those are a little too big for me but if she's happy that way then there's nothing wrong with it. I have curvy legs/thighs though and I like how they look I also like how other girls with curvy legs look, there's nothing wrong with skinny girls/skinny legs but I love how some girls legs look with some meat on them lol

• nooooooope my legs are good enough for me.

• NO I don't want legs like that lol... Curvy is amazing but that girl looks overweight, not just curvy.

• She is a little overweight but I do like her body.

She sorta looks like Squidward from the "Spongebob Squarepants" episode where he ate all of the Krabby Patties.

• hahahah is that a good thing? I'm pretty happy with my legs as is lol I don't want to gain that weight

• Nope.. I like my own

• No, I already have enough chafing and feel my thighs are fat enough as is...
    however it is great to know that people are attracted to that :)

• I like my legs just fine.

• No thank u

• Nah. I like my legs

• No, not really, those are to big for me

• *hurls* body fat percentage: 100%

• ew no gross😂 js

• I kinda already have big thighs and they're too much for me but hey I ain't perfect

• I don't have legs like those but a few of my friends do.

• Nahh My thighs are nice as they are :)

• No. I mean as long as she's happy and healthy she's fine, but that is a no no for me.

• No thank u im happy with mine:)

• Omg I don't think I'd be able to move my legs if they were that effing ginormous.

• My thighs are already huge enough for my body. I'm thick anyways.
    She's gotta nice body but shopping for jeans must be a problem for her too xD

What Guys Said 8

• No. Too big for me. I don't like super skinny thighs, I like some meat, but that's too much.

• I wouldn't hook up with her even if I was drunk.

I like 2 types - skinny athletic Russian/Romanian type of girls with a nice small bum AND non-chubby latinas with big bum

• hot i'd say basically!

• A bit too thick for my liking

• Absolutely not

• I'd suggest you read peer reviewed journal articles because you are quoting about 1/4 of the research that is done on the subject. It was found that even mildly overweight women had an 80% increased risk of developing coronary heart disease compared to leaner women... people that gain weight around their abdomen which is referred to as 'apple' shaped have a risk of coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke twice as high as those who tend to gain weight in the hip area ("pears"). So the 'pears' is half as likely as someone who is 'apple' shaped but is still at a much higher risk than someone who is a healthy weight. It seems like you need to read up on the topic.

I am a guy yes. You are stating a stereotype about men. It could apply to the majority but will not apply to everyone. She is unhealthy I am not attracted to unhealthy. I want someone who can keep up with me and who I don't have to worry about having healthy issues later on relating to their...

• unhealthy lifestyle

• Sorry man not my type tbh I liek girls with legs a little thicker than mine or a bit skinner

• Thunder thighs, is what they're called

• I want legs like that said no girl ever