How do I look? I have always felt down about myself and I'm kinda scared to ask this because I am afraid my thoughts are true. well here goes nothing?

Title explains it all. Just say your opinion.
scontent-2.22773.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...582256_n.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think you're cute, but you need to get a make over, do this and guys will come.

• What do you think needs to be changed?

• You could dress a little more feminine. Also try contacts and smile. Ask for some fashion advice on here.

What Guys Said 19

• you look sweet, and without the glasses you'd look even sweeter.

your hair color is perfect as well asyourblack leather jacket!

• Your very pretty i like your hair, glasses, jacket is awesome xD

• you look like a younger version of my mates wife... and she is firmly in the milf category so you don't have anything to worry about. no matter how you feel now when your 10 years older you will be happy.

• I know I'm old but I would have said the same thing when I was your age and I think you're very gorgeous.

• Rock on '85! Let's ride!
    https://youtu.be/2kpxMJhHoJA

• Beautiful if I saw you I'd actually get a little nervous. I would totally date you.

• you look friendly and intelligent

• You are good looking and those are cool glasses.

• 8/10 in my opinion

• You're cute :), I'm not a big fan of dyed hair, but I think it works on you.

• You are really good looking. Maybe don't go so dark with the hair color ;-)

• You're pretty cute! I love the leather jacket.

• Thank you! It's my favorite jacket!

• I think you look sexy.

• you're cute, don't worry about it. you've actually got a good look going

• Cool hair!

• You look average

• I don't see anything to be down on yourself about. I'm admittedly bad at guessing peoples' ages (one of several things that kept me from approaching women after graduating college), but taking a chance here, I will say you look cute.

• I think you look pretty and interesting, I'd like to find out what you were about! lol

What Girls Said 6

• You are really pretty. Maybe you should do something with your hair or bangs, like get it out of your face so everyone can see more of your beauty. You have a beautiful skin tone, it's nice and even with no imperfections. Do you wear make up? If you do, you should wear natural make up, like mascara, brown eye liner on top.

• Actually I rarely wear any make up and Thank you for your input :)

• I think your cute

• Your really pretty. Don't look down on yourself.

• Ur pretty :)

• You look lovely (I absolutely love your hair I wish I had hair like that)

• I'm bi and you're exactly my type. Not hitting on you- obviously as I'm anonymous- just telling you what I think. Very solidly cute look. Deep eyes olive skin dark hair. And you look down to earth intelligent clever strong and a bit mischievous.

• I am actually bi as well. Thank you for your input! :)