Which girl is more intimidating?

If you had to choose between these two girls, Which girl do you think would make (most) teen boys more nervous?

• Shy, quiet girl
    27% (3)19% (3)22% (6)Vote
  • Hot, attractive girl
    73% (8)81% (13)78% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Any girl makes a guy nervous if they are seriously interested in them!

If they are just hitting on them, or are just physically attracted, then they probably just act with bravado, and in that case, I'd probably say the shy ones, because while the guy will still act cool, he can tell when the shy girl doesn't want to be hit on, whereas the hot ones tend (not all), just to go with it more, so they guy doesn't feel bad. Don't get me wrong, if they are acting with bravado, they aren't going to care shortly, so it doesn't make a difference - we can be dicks sometimes: sorry :)

Although... teen boys... they might get wary of showing arousal around the hot girl. Check if they sit down, or hold their folders over the dicks, and they might be a little nervous of being caught (if you do see this, don't point it out, and don't chat to your friends about it, it's not fair)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i guess the hot one would make them more nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever one I can find more similarities with which involves more than just those two things.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wouldn't that make you less nervous (

• i went with hot, attractive girl but in all honesty, neither. im not intimidated by girls when i approach them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot, attractive girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither for me

0|0
    0|0
  • what a stupid question of course the hot attractive girl is more intimidating. Duh?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a guy but I would go for hot, attractive girl. If a man finds you attractive you will make him nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha this made me laugh because the shy quiet girls can be super hot and attractive if anything they are more intimidating because u never know what on there mind there mysterious;)

0|0
    0|0