Can any guy be attractive if he works on his body?

Can any guy be attractive if he works on his body? I mean, i know girls like muscles on a guy, but is that all it takes? The thing is that i used go be obese, but i lost about 50 lbs in the past 3-4 months... but i still feel ugly. All my friends still make fun of me for being fat, no girls pay attention to me, its like no matter what i do I'm not good enough. I've put on quite a bit of muscle and slimmed down a bit too, but i have a natural broad shouldered, stocky body type.

What i don't understand is that after I've done all of this work to make myself better, still nobody likes me... Could it be my face? I have been told that i have a sort of chiseled jawline. I have a bit of a linger face and rough looking jaw, but nose is long and curves downward a bit. I have deep blue eyes and messy, wavy blonde hair. I just don't know what's wrong with me. After I've improved my body so much, I don't know what else i can do... Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel more confident by working out your body you should keep it up, but don't do it for other people do it for yourself.

Your friends are not friends at all if they say that horrible stuff to you!

You need to put as much effort into working out the inside as you do the outside. No guy is perfect, everybody has flaws and insecuritiy ( women too ). When you reach a good balance inside and out the rest will fall into line naturally.

Given your age you are worrying too soon ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Having a nice body is always a bonus.

• "Attractive" will always be subject to individual taste and type.

***No-one person can ever appeal to all people***

• nope, depends on the girl opinion and taste in men but try it

• Can we have a picture? You sound cute

What Guys Said 4

• Every individual has a max potential that they plateau at as far as attractiveness goes.
    However, working out will help you reach that potential.

• nah i believe if he has a really bad face, he won't make up for it by working on his body basically

• Depend if your butt ugly, but usually yes, Just don't over do it being fit is key.

• depends. If you have an ugly face or are sub 5'10 you may as well just call it quits when it comes to dating in general. No amount of a good body will save you

• Yeah... I'm only 5'10 😕

• If you're sub 5 ft 10 WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NOT WEAR ELEVATOR SHOES?