POLL: What is your height difference preference with your significant other?

I was just wondering. I know that I personally prefer guys who are at least 6'2. I guess my own height has something to do with it (approximately 5'11, 6ish). But when I'm talking to or like with a guy, I like him to be a few inches taller than me. I think it looks good in photos and also allows me to wear heels without seeming like a giant. I also find it less intimidating than talking to guys who are my height, shorter or way taller.

Anyways, my question is; What is your ideal height difference between you and your significant other?

Mines anywhere between 3-5 inches!

• 0-2 inches
    10% (2)17% (2)12% (4)Vote
  • 3-5 inches
    40% (8)58% (7)47% (15)Vote
  • 6+ inches
    50% (10)8% (1)34% (11)Vote
  • other/doesn't matter (please explain)
    0% (0)17% (2)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• i couldn't care much less about height. I am 5'9" 5'10" range so not short, but not exeptionally tall either. If a girl and I click I don't care if she is 5' even or is taller than I am. I just want to find a girl who thinks I am as awesome as she is

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• i want her taller than me basically

ok over 1' would be too much basically.

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'1" and my gf is 5'8" it works for me. About shoulder height is my favorite but it isn't a huge deal.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3. My highest preference for girls is i guess 3 inches shorter. So they can wear heals and still not be taller. I would rather not go below 5'3(which kind of sucks since the average U. S. woman is 5'4) because below that and they are just too small to be able to be intimate with without it being uncomfortable.(If she's on her tip toes while I'm pulling her up a little when i put my hands on the small of her back AND I still have to hunch when we kiss standing up then it's ridiculous)

0|0
    0|0
  • I could literally no give less than a shit about height difference.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I am 5'4. He is 6'5.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as he's not shorter than me, I'm fine.
    My fiance is 5'6 and I'm 5'5. It's perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideally talking it would be C. I'm 5'9 though so it's a tough one. (:

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 so I chose b, I'd go for someone 4 or 5+ inches taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 6'4'' and he's 6'

1|1
    0|0
  • Im 5'1 and my bf's 6'1. Love having a tall guy

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm the one who chose 6+ and i am biased as my boyfriend is super tall. a more reasonable range would be anywhere above 3 inches :)

1|0
    0|0