Am I unattractive?

Just wondering if I am unattractive

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not unattractive. I see carbon copies of you everywhere in Southern California walking around with girlfriends.

What Girls Said 4

• your picture was taken either after waking up, getting drunk or turning into a zombie soo... I would go with no. Sorry

• Hmm you kind of look like a stoner... not to be rude just judging by your picture.

• It doesn't matter if you're attractive or not, if you think you're attractive and you're confident with yourself (DON'T BE COCKY AND STUCK UP), girls will be attracted to you.

• Yeeesssss

• Well I know that everyone is attractive in their own way I just wonder what other people think when they see me in public

• There will always be that one person you think least about, that always gets butterflies when they see you lol... but honest opinion, you're pretty attractive

• You're not unattractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Who cares, aslong as you think your attractive its ok. I've been told im ugly by girls on this website.
    and their opinion means nothing to me.

• without the cap = better as i told you

• Stop smoking weed it will only hinder your life, and hit the gym.