How come white guys are so irresistably hot?

I'm an Asian girl, but I've always been attracted to white guys exclusively. I tried so hard to force myself to like guys of other backgrounds but they just don't do it for me and I feel bad for friendzoning them.
But seriously.. how come white guys are so perfect? In terms of physical appearance, they're generally well built, sporty, have great faces (sharp nose, light eyes, good jaw line), are generally larger. In terms of personality, they're so free-spirited, easy-going, all-rounded, and fun-loving.
Is it their environment that makes them that way or their genetics? It's just.. perfect!!

Most Helpful Guy

• @QA, Ignore all the SJWs & insecure fucks commenting on ur question & listen to me. What you have is known as a preference an ur preference happens to be for white men. Like anyone who's young n' infatuated with their preference u only notice the hot ones. Don't worry.. it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just recognize that not all WM are blessed with alpha genetics, we've tons of WM who aren't so this shouldn't be hard for u to recognize in the first place, & also recognize that there are just as many men of other races who're blessed with alpha genetics as there are WM & that you personally don't find them attractive & there's nothing wrong with that cuz attractiveness on some level is subjective. Anyone here who's trying to shame u for being attracted to hot WM are either insecure, are trying to earn browny points via being PC, or are just being assholes which even I'm guilty of being every know n' then. But then again there's also other people commenting who're giving you tough love too.

And ignore @RedThread's, Opinion: ''I also wouldn't want to date a woman who had that kind of attitude towards me because of my race.''..

What he just stated was an opinion based on his own personal preferences which he might've (not quite sure, tbh) mistaken for being a universal fact by implying that ur ''kind of attitude''/preference, is a negative. It's not (Tho ur emotional immaturity is). He just doesn't seek it in a SO..

Also it's not really a loss to lose the interest of a man like him seeing as he maybe ''6ft.5'' *rollz eyes*.. but he's still lacking in the testosterone department (He can't even grow a full beard right, it's all patchy Lol) & I'm pretty sure he's lacking in the manhood area, as well.. but then again he's a SJW, so him being inadequate down there should go without saying.

*Hint* forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163565171 *Hint*

Srsly tho.. ignore his opinion. He's like the biggest SJW on GAG. His opinion/s should be invalid on questions like these based on that fact alone.

#ImJustSaiyan

• I up voted just because this was the most entertaining thing I've read on gag in a long time. Thanks for teaching me what SJW means too.. I always like to meet a fan even if it is someone I've never heard of and who seems to "know" so much about me. Thanks again bro and good luck to you.

• LOL this is interesting yet funny.

• @RedThread... ?

Why did u reply to me bro? Just cuz I mentioned ur beta ass, does not mean I care to hear ur opinion.

What Guys Said 29

• 1|3
    • As an attractive white male who once fingered a hot Asian girl, I cannot relate to your comment. Dem feels though lol. :)

• I think people shouldn't look at stereotypes when trying to get to know each other. Because that's why most guys from other races don't go for me, they think I'm hood.

• @KiaTate - Exactly! I liked your views.

• lol not all white guys look like the celebrities on TV.. I also wouldn't want to date a woman who had that kind of attitude towards me because of my race.

• It is your preference. im sure we dont mind haha ;) but yeah i have a thing for white girls and also Asians and sometimes latinas but i just can't make myself be into a black girl, an indian girl, some ethnicities are just kind of a turnoff for me. It may just be what you're exposed to culturally, oddly enough my taste in women corresponds to my taste in food almost exactly. i eat a lot of burgers, pizza, italian food and sushi and i like the girls from the countries those foods are from about as often and as ravenously. and i prefer japanese girls over chinese girls just about as much as i prefer sushi over chinese food.

i dont know if thats the ONLY factor, i tend not to like black girls not because of the color of their skin but because they generally got those bulbous noses that look kind of mannish. and i've been through enough trouble in the ghetto to be officially turned off by all that hood rat shit... it seems they're either walking stereotypes or the whole bookwork type which are still nice people, just not my type. And indian or middle eastern culture kind of clashes with who i am as a person... but personally i feel like when you put some americans and Asians in a room together and tell them to invent something you're bound to come up with something brilliant. and Asian girls are generally a bit more submissive and also still have new things to explore that i can expose them to

in the end you can't really control biology... you want what you want. enjoy it.

• I distrust such flattery. I suspect gold prospectors at work.

mrwgifs.com/.../...tory-Bro-Asian-Girl-Edition.gif

• You're one of those Asians!

• White is probably just your preferred race that your attracted to but do keep in mind that not all white guys are good looking, good jawlines, genetics etc. We're just like any other race some of us are attractive and some of us aren't.

• I'm uploading the money to your account as we speak.

• i guess you generalise basically...

not all whites fall into your descr. basically

• We can't help being so perfect lol. But its simply genetics. Not neccessarily our genetics, but your OWN genetics that make us seem perfect to you. Whites and Asians are typically more attracted to their own race and eachother much more often than people of any other race. I am a white man (German- blonde hair, blue eyes to be specific), and i am m

• (Got cut off) more* attracted to white women generally, but if i see a reallh cute Asian girl, i can be just as attracted to her. But just know that black women think the same for black or hispanic/latin guys as well. People tend to be attracted to thier own race, or the closest race to it.

• I don't know where you're from but we're no different from any other race, some with good genetics and some with bad. We aren't generally larger either. I'm not bashing us but I don't know where you're getting all this from lol.

• "How come white guys are so irresistably hot?"

lol. you and like 90% of other girls feel the same way. They get the best press

• You watch too much t. v. it's designed to make a certain group look good, (actors), if you see some real white people you'll see they're various types of people. It's like an American saying all Asians look the same.

• Wow, I'm sure every white boy that reads this will be very pleased. ... lol. I am a big fan of Asian women myself. ...;^)

• Yep even Asian dudes that dress like women would get fvcked lmao. Can't wait to visit Thailand and just spend 2 weeks slaying every gash that crosses my path.

• Lol! That would be paradise. .. good luck

• I wish a girl said you're hot to me

• Good genes and good diet, I suppose. But I digress.

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...c0650571b0696d632dbb70.jpg

• I'm not perfect. I was just created this way.

• And believe me a lot of white guys find Asian girls just as hot.

• Opposites attract.

• I wish I was a hot guy I think I'm ugly but love my body and sweet. I wish I knew who you were can you message me?

• master race checking out, thanks for the ego boost

• May be they get fevers more than Asians

• Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

• You are probably talking about celebrities not the average, everyday white fellow.

• Its just your choice whom you find attractive.

• Is this a trick question?

• Cultural upbringing.

• I'm Asian and I find white girls are hot... It's just generally, white people are good looking.

• Depends, were you born in an Asian country and spend a large portion of your life there? I was and now I spent most of my time interacting with white girls and I feel the same about them as you do about white guys.

• lol I wish a girl said you're hot to me in real life. it would make my day.

What Girls Said 6

• Guys are hot from all backgrounds. You have come across a few good looking white guys. Just don't generalize so many people do that on GAG it's kind of annoying lol That is just your preference nothing we can do about it :) You like what you like.

• Do you need a scientific explanation for your exotic attraction for WHITE DUDES?

I'll say this. Because you come from a closed environment, designed to mate with your kind to preserve the Chinese culture and tribe.

• Also because cuteguy22. We're all just riding his shine all the way to the top!🙌

• 0|1
  • I'm Asian and I have no attraction toward white guys...

• Well... they have this dominant aura about them. And a lot of them are smart. And they're laughs are sexy too. A lot of them are nice too. It's a combination of things

• 4|4