Which picture is the most attractive?

http://s22.postimg.org/ozs3lajo1/image.jpg

Which of the three pics do you find the most attractive? Is the full body one too trashy? I am aware a lot of you may not find any of them attractive and if that's the case, any tips on how to take a more flattering photo?

• Full body
  • Me in the black top
  • Me in the purple top smiling with my teeth showing

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• The one on the left is sexiest which is great for a limited audience because it's on the sexy side. The one on the bottom right is most beautiful which is great for all audience. Great smile sending a happy message.

• I like the bottom right one, you're smile is nice.

• Full body with a smile would be great.

• Smiling face wins by far margin :-)

• I think the full body one, but without making a pose and with the smile of the last one would make a great photo of you.

• I voted C, you're a really good looking girl. You have a nice body as well, but I didn't choose A because of your expression :) remember, your smile wins so use it :D

• I like all of them. Body is always nice to see. But for face I'd say smiling like most of us lol but the top right is cute too

• You're quite attractive! Whew!! The bottom right shows your very pretty face very well. I think if you show your body, you are going to drive guys wild - including myself. Maybe save that for your hubby?

• You've got a smile that could light up this whole room I haven't seen it in a while since he brought you down

I love you old Taylor Swift pls marry me

• A and C. The smile in c is very nice, and if A had a smile, it would look much better.

• The one on the low right is the best. 😀

• Your face looks prettiest in the last one, where you're smiling. In the first picture, you appear to have a good body, but I don't think the picture shows it off well. Your best pic would probably be a full body shot where you're smiling.

• Definitely the one in the bottom corner where you are smiling, second choice owuld be top coner and 3rd the full body one, I don't like the dress

What Girls Said 8

• The last on the bottom right.
    Your whole face lights up when you smile!
    It's much nicer than the rest.
    The one on the top left you are trying way too hard to be sexy (it doesn't look natural at all).

• full body one just looks like you're trying too hard. i like your smile in the bottom right so i said that one. :)

• None... you look kinda scary with the editing done on your skin.

• You have a beautiful smile. Show it off..

• 1- Download retrica
    2- Stand in front of a window so the light is on you
    3- Smile straightforward and
    DONT CORRECT UR PICS WITH PERFECT 365
    it looks fake and ur pretty anyways ^_^ hope this helped!

• Definitely the one with you smiling!

• You look nice in all the pictures! But maybe if you take the filtering off itll look even better.

• Definitely the one where you smile showing your teeth :-)