Do boys really like small girls?

I never have boyfriend or any close male friends so i never have chance to ask it.

I always read in internet said that boys like petite girl but now I kind of doubt it, because it has been several times boys said that I'm too petite, look really young, like a middle-school kids for their liking and somehow it's make me unconfident (i'm 5ft 88lbs, btw).

Is it really like that? Should i try to look more mature, then?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• nah i prefer bigger girls tbh

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• YES, I love tiny girls! The thing is, I'm a big guy (6'6" and 250 lbs), and I always feel that they don't like me back or that they consider our size difference to be too weird. The hottest girl at my college is like 4'11" and 95 lbs. She's absolutely fine. So please keep an open mind about things. Lots of dudes love girls your size.

• I have dated small and every other gambit. when you are 18 or young to begin with and then look very young. There is the social disposition that someone being with you is they are a pedophile. They may not be at all but them picking you up for a kiss or whatever in flirting may be seen by the general public as someone much older doing inappropriate things to someone so young. I don't think it is you at all. I think you need to know someone will find you and enjoy time with you. but, remember as a guy we have the same public peer pressure as you so they may find you attractive and not say anything because they don't want to hear the crap from friends etc.

• I never think about it in this perspective before. I always assume there's something wrong with me, as many suggest me to put more make-up, wear fit-body clothes, short skirts / pants, high heels to look more mature. I rarely wear that before as i'm not comfortable with it. But with that advices from people around me I come into conclusion that perhaps i really should change. However read your opinion, i think i'll stay just like now, wear what i'm comfortable with

• Its good to look young ^___^ life isn't about romance or boyfriends. Its about creating opportunities and new experiences so enjoy your youth and be proud of who you REALLY are. Trust me your not alone ;)

• Yes you're right, but sometimes i just coudn't help to not feel jealous when my friends start talking about their romance life because i never experience it, so i start wondering if there's something wrong with me.

• Yes, I also have gf but I am sure I love small girl because they are so cute because if a girl is small then we can lift them into air and do some romance and many of my friends also likes that cuteness but not very small anyway your 5ft and 88lbs it was so cute and you are looking nice too so many people will like you.
    obviously mature is important but by comparing your way of taking pics and background and the dressing and your age declaring that your mature too.

• I like petite women but petite women are always taken so i'm like ehhh with most women

• personally NO! But there are guys out there that like it

• Yes. Small girls bring out my protective instincts. lol.

• It depends on the person, entirely. Some like small, some like big. Differs for everyone.

• Height not matter

• Only if they're attractive

What Girls Said 6

• Most of them do.

• All guys are different... And if you look really young it will be hard for them to like you... It's okay though... You will get a boyfriend quickly.

• I never think i look too young but people say that i do and one guy even say i look like 10 y. o Somehow doesn't know want to take it as insult or compliment. Yes, hopefully will be~

• Some of them really do love small girls. They find them adorable ^_^
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2c9a52fec3.jpg

• My male friends once said that small girl are "cute". They told me that they are pretty attractive, so I suppose some have a thing for those girls loL.

• Wow, i hope i would be able to meet someone like that one day

• Tbh you look really young. But that does not mean noone gonna like you and by changing your style, you can look sexier;)

• Shorter guys can be very cute, just some people think its awkward. You just have to look mature, not childish and you are boyfriend material!