Questions to the guys, hot or not?

So I've been wonwondering,, well all my life I've been skinny like flat both ways but I'm a bit older now and puberty has hit me pretty hard I've gained curves and have a (tight round bubble but) well I've been told so! I've got kinda fit legs but not skinny nor muscular but I've got tiny boobies,,,, like there the sizes of apples! Sometime ls I feel insecure about them and it's kinda genetic so thy won't grow :(
Big Q to the guys: does it actually bother you tht your girl has got small boobies?
Would you tell her?
And is it better having round fit butt and small busts or flat ass and huge melons?

0|0
0|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Did someone mention bubble butt? I wouldn't mention boob size 'cause I like small boobs. . . . . 'anything over a mouthful is wasted.'

This is to help everyone understand the effect of recoil.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../recoil.gif

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I like Small boobs because they are compact.
    ☻Good in hands
    ☻Better in mouth

+round fit butt

0|1
    0|0
  • Round butt + small breasts is fantastic

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't care. If you're letting us play with them, we're too excited to care about their size.

2|0
    0|0
  • Breast are a nice plus in a woman but they are not infact the woman. The woman is what matters most to men including me. trust me, there will be guys out there who will love your small breast, but they'll love you the woman even more. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no i don't mind about boob size

0|0
    0|0
  • Boob size is irrelevant

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me. I'm pretty all my major crushes of the past have had small boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, i think Apples are the right size for me, plus, i think you sound very pretty, but i think its more whats on the inside that counts

0|0
    0|0
  • I love small breasts. I enjoy them a ton more than huge ones. Why would it bother you having small ones?

0|0
    0|0
  • Balanced is best. But I'm more of a boob guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many guys that like small boobies
    I like any size :p
    And no they will not say anything
    Fit butt will be nice without huge melons

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice genes you got, i don't know about other guys..
    but i do like this kind of girls... plus if she's lovely, then nothin would be more needed

0|0
    0|0
  • Me personally I like small boobs. But I love a fat butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the guy... a guy normally dosent care about boobies normally they care if you have a nice ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends who you ask, "thick" women are in vogue these days and certain ethnicities dig a "bubble but" more than other features. I'm neutral, the face is more important to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.