From a neutral standpoint which sex has a more beautiful body?

Just curious. Ggggvggggggg

• males
    14% (5)17% (4)15% (9)Vote
  • females
    86% (30)83% (20)85% (50)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• If we're talking about an AVERAGE for BOTH genders, women will always take the win. An average looking guy doesn't have that much muscle, and he doesn't have a shapely body or nice tits like women do, the only advantage he has is that he doesn't need makeup.

The only way for a guy to look better than a girl is if he is very muscular, but like I said, only few men are like that. Most guys are just painfully plain.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think girls do. Guys typically look strong and utilitarian.
    Women are softer, smoother. Curves are so whimsical to me. Even if a girl isn't super curvy or anything, I think the gradual flow of their body is sexy.

1|2
    0|0
  • Females have beautiful bodies.

2|2
    0|1
  • I'll say the female form is the most beautiful form, it just something about the curves of are bodies and what they can do

0|2
    0|0
  • Girls do :)

1|2
    0|0
  • I said male... but I would've used the word sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women if they are very thin. Men if the woman is " womanly" shaped. . I don't like all the fleshyness on women but if both are thin and toned then I like women's bodies better bc they are more graceful and men have too much hair and dangling things.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• there is no way in hell I can view this from a neutral standpoint because boobies.

4|3
    0|1
  • since i'm a str8 boy i'd say females basically

1|1
    0|1
  • Females obviously.

1|2
    0|0
  • From a guy's standpoint females do. From a girl's standpoint, guys do.
    Girls have a better shape I think.

2|0
    1|1
  • Men and women both have nice bodies. However men's bodies are mostly good looking from the waist up while a women's is good all around. Women get the win here.

0|1
    0|0
  • From a neutral standpoint? MEN of course. Women has a lot of unnecessary tissue on them. Two sack of fat on the chest, oversized ass, weak upper body, grotesquely wide hips!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's subjective. Robust vs. soft. Domineering vs. delicate. Powerful vs. sensual

1|0
    0|0
  • Females for sure males are ugly even if they have lean muscle its disgusting to be close to them!

0|0
    0|0