Am I good enough?

So I just wonder what do you think, am I good looking or not? This is pic
36.media.tumblr.com/.../...bk228v1r7of6qo1_540.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I would need to see your face to have a better opinion since face is what really matters, but your body is really hot.

• Ok, thanks for that. My face is nice, but I always wondered what people think about my body.

• Your body is great, some say you have small breasts but that doesn't mean they aren't amazing.
      And if you say your face is nice, you definitely have nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 13

• your body is totally fine. even sexy. though your face and personality would also be important to tell if you´re "good enugh". but you don´t need to worry body wise :D

• You look good, you know that, we all know that
    Whats more important is how you feel about yourself,
    you ask if you are good enough, but you only uploaded a photo of your body and gave us no insight on who you are, how would we know you were good enough or not?

• Damn, you're more than enough. You're hot

• Omg yes!! And I love your belly

• yes your body looks curvy ;-)

• To answer your question you PHYSICALLY look fine, but this a blind complement I have no idea what your like or whether you have a good personality so here's your empty

• i certainly would

• Bigger breasts would be nicer.

• face please

• Yes you are I would complain your sexy

• Anything is OK, except breasts are a little bit small.

• your body is fine.

• your body is good but to me i need your face to tell you if your good looking

What Girls Said 0