Do you think the world's largest plus size model is beautiful?

This is Tess Munster well also known as Tess Holliday is the world's largest Plus size model. I think in this case the face makes me the body because she is GORGEOUS and I think that she has the right to flaunt all she has. Large women can be beautiful. What she has is courage to show women that they can be large and still be pretty on the outside. Beauty does come from within but so many people judge on looks. People blindly say that fat people cannot be beautiful. Which is false. But this is my opinion and not a fact as are all beauty standards these days.
#effyourbeautystandards

• DUHHHHH SHE IS GORGEOUS
  • No...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that facially, she is very attractive. However, she does need to lose some weight. Not to fit the "beauty standards" of society, but just to be more healthy. I don't think anyone has to be super skinny in order to be beautiful but being that overweight comes with a lot of health risks which could pose problems later on in life.

• I know exactly what you mean, she is very large but what I am saying is that people say fat people can't be pretty and she is so large yet (I think so anyways) she has one of the most pretty faces I have ever seen

• thanks for thanking me ;) have a nice day/morning/night!

• Thank you! And same to you :)

What Guys Said 36

• She's not just plus size. She's grossly obese. If she weren't obese, she would be an attractive woman if. . . she hadn't defaced herself with those god awful tattoos.

• 6|3
  • although i'm into chubby girls she's "too much" for me basically :-/

• I'm not denying she has a pretty face... but even for me, a guy that likes chubby girls, she is too big for my tastes.

• Her face yeah

Her body no, it's not attractive, and I'm tired of people pushing fat acceptance. This goes towards guys as well.

I'm fat, I'm 230 lbs, I'm trying to lose weight for the many health benefits, as well as be more confident in myself.

That being said, her confidence is amazing, but she should still lose weight

• Yes I do think she is, while I do realize that being overweight is unhealthy, someone's body type or size is not important to me. Although I personally see nothing wrong with how her body looks, but that's just me. I also think its a little funny that some of the people who say she's disqusting or ugly are pretty fucking ugly or are undoubtedly imperfect themselves, of course no offense, I realize we can't all be perfect.

• Um no. She doesn't even have a pretty face, and she is huge!! I dont mind big girls but that is way too much.

• That is too much. I don't like it.

• She's too big, even for me. Yes her face is decent but come on. She's not healthy!

That said, she is necessary because very large women are a growing segment that only a few businesses target.

• Pretty face, but she has a body too big for my taste.

• I'd consider her a BBW. I think she's pretty good looking, she has all that meat in the thighs and butt, so I'd sleep with her in a heart beat.

"... The type to wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you..."

He may not have been referring to girls THAT big, but I still think the above description applies to her.

So yeah, I'm down.

• No, she's nasty.

She's too fat to have a pretty face, it's lost in the fat. After a point your features get distorted.

On top of that she's got trashy tats, ugly hair, and makeup that makes her look surly and bitchy.

• And I bet you are so attractive because you seem to know everything about beauty

• Last photo is her face with no make up so you can't really judge her for wearing makeup in those but heyyyy that is your opinion xx you just came across really harsh but it is your opinion and if you want to feel that way it is not my problem :)

• Her awful tats don't come off. Also, she may be sans makeup, but she's sporting a septum piercing which is just as stupid looking. I'm also going to assume that between the ink, the makeup, and the septum that she's also got her ears gauged, which is lame. They're all cosmetic decisions that are unattractive.

• There's tons of photoshopping in that picture... ba dum tish.

She's just fat with a nice face.

• I guess that depends how you definite beautiful. Do I find her attractive sexually? No. Does she have a pretty face? Yes.
    I like her lingerie, just not on her. Tattoos are cool if they accentuate the canvas. Don't care for hers too much

• Uh, no. I'm not feeling anything on this end.

Models aren't always the prettiest women. They are women who have a body to show off clothing and market the fashion industry - e. g. slim, no hips, mannequin features.

Women who are consumers want an article of clothing to make them look good. Fashion marketers hire models to make their product line look good.

This woman is a good example of a model because she looks like everybody and nobody at the same time -- the perfect model.

• haha that's the things most models are very skinny and have the body that all girls want which they don't have, this is where anorexia and starvation comes in. It is not a super model's fault exactly they are just so thin but they influence many people negatively. And I have not seen a woman as big as Tess Munster with as much beauty. So no they don't look like everybody else...

• No, it's because she's marketable. She looks like a fat pig like so many other American women look like fat pigs. They are trying to force fat as being the new standard of beauty. The line goes something like: You see? fat pigs can be pretty too, don't you know? And this makes these fat pig women who read fashion magazines by the ton feel better about their fat rolls so they buy clothes.

• I am amazed by how vulgar your comments are, you obviously love hiding behind a computer screen and hating on people. I wish you luck with that! :)

• She has a pretty face I admit but being unhealthy is not attractive sorry

• Diabetes is not sexy

• It is amazing the fact that people think they can diagnose people when they aren't doctors or her specific doctor. Not all obese people get diabetes... If you were interested in hearing the truth, which I doubt.

• She has a pretty face... but that's it.

• Absolutely not, no. She has a lot of potential, and could be very attractive if she was much thinner, but she is fat, far too obese.

• Pretty, but too much make-up. Her body on the other hand is way too big for me. Too large for most guys. You'd have to be a bona fide chubby chaser to go for that.

• I don't think she's attractive. She'll for sure regret being that big when she's older.

• not with that nasal ring...

or with that amount of flab.

• Perfect example of a "butterbody"

In more ways than one...

• To quote the Brofessor, Dom Mazzetti, "Fuhcking Hell No!"

• she has a pretty face but not a so pretty body.

• She has a nice face, but that is waaaay tooo much fat to handle!

• I wouldn't think anything positive or negative if I saw her on the street. she's okay I guess

• Holy shit!

• No. If I trained myself in Photoshop for a week and then scouted out the local trailer park, I could come up with a replacement for her.

• 1|0
  • More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 20

• I think she's beautiful... she might be alittle overweight but I over looked that... just like you said #effyourbeautystandards and she kinda looks like Mary Lambert in the second photo

• She is all cellulite, so I don't find her body attractive, but year her face is nice. What person wants to hear "your face is so pretty". They know from that phrase that they don't fine their bodies attractive. Anyway, she's just got a beautiful face, how many beautiful face and beautiful bodied models have the complete package in comparison to her? Despite what anyone says, that girl's bones and organs are swimming in a vat of lard.

media3.s-nbcnews.com/.../...ocks_desktop_large.jpg

• We shouldn't promote anything that is unhealthy as a beauty standard, be it extremely underweight or very overweight. So, I don't agree with her being a model. It makes it seem like it's okay to be overweight when it's clearly not. She has a nice face though.

• extreme modelling is what it should be called because super models are very unhealthy and do not eat correct amounts of food in certain situations and now there are very large women that have pretty faces. I think that beauty comes in all sizes and finally modelling is expanding to embrace that.

• Of course, and I agree. But I think the modelling industry should mainly just focus on building an image of healthiness, what a healthy woman should look like, not extremities in body weight.

• No I don't think being unhealthy is attractive.

• Her face is so-so. Hard to tell with all that makeup on. And her body is hella airbrushed.

• last photo no makeup but I see where you are coming from with the airbrushedness

• Ohh lol only bothered to look at the first two haha. Yeah, she is actually pretty. Would be prettier without the heavy eyeliner in the first two pictures.

• Yeah I think she is so gorgeous without makeup <3 and I also added it so people wouldn't say she is ugly without makeup- which everyone always seems to say to all people in general

• I absolutely love her, I think she's stunningly beautiful. And her confidence is inspiring. She gives no fucks about the negative things people say about her. And people say some really horrible stuff about her. Yes, she is big, but does that mean that she can't love herself? She's certainly helped me with my confidence. Like I said, I love her.

• THANK YOU SO MUCH! like seriously :) she is such an inspiration to everyone and it doesn't even matter what your size, she is beautiful on the inside and out

• Obviously she is obese, I am not going to lie she is quite large and it probably isn't that healthy to be that size BUT she has the courage to become a model , the ambition to fight her way, the passion to create #effyourbeautystandards... I really admire her <3 she also has a gorgeous face

• Same. She's a beauty.

• No. Her face is gorgeous, but that body... She's morbidly obese. There's valid concern about fat shaming, but promoting body positivity doesn't mean we should encourage people to be obese. It's unhealthy to be obsessed about your body if you're a little chubby, but if you're obese, then you should NOT be fine with staying like that, let alone wanting to become so big. You cannot claim this is "beautiful".

• I know she is very large and I see where you are coming from but I CAN say she is beautiful and I mean it. Her facial structure is so pretty, her size is unhealthy and it promotes obesity but so do super models- they promote anorexia on so many young people. So many of my friends consider themselves fat when they are twigs because of all the emphasis on being super thin.

• I don't approve of super skinny models either. Why does it always have to be one extreme or the other with people? Why can't we advocate for healthy and normal sized models? Why must you always combat one extreme with another? Neither of them is the solution.

• But the solution won't come until beauty standards change which will someday happen but when?

• She is beautiful, I've seen her before. I think it's awesome that she is so comfortable with her body at any weight. I wish she would worry about her health more though and being a healthier weight but I don't understand why everyone was so hard on her. I mean everywhere you look people are idolizing celebrities and supermodels who look very under weight and unhealthy but it's a huge deal when a big girl does it.

• Pretty face. I've seen prettier plus sized women.

• She has a pretty face but that body tho😖

• Was gunna say no until I saw the last picture.
    She looks really really pretty there.

• She pretty, but she is really overweight

• She is pretty

• y'all some vain ass muthafuckers

• Yes I love the first picture, her hair is gorgeous!

• Prettier than me.

• Beautiful face.

• Yes. The face is the most important. When I judge someone on their looks, I never judge their weight. I don't think it's fair to. However, I will judge them facially. She is beautiful. So it's okay for her to be overweight. Now if her face was ugly, then she would be gross and she should lose weight.

• She has a beautiful face but her body is too much

• No you have a pic