How old do I look with and without makeup?

I'm 30 years old. I appreciate honest answers but please do not be rude or offensive.

My other questions are what type of person do I come across as?

And what can I do to enhance my looks? Thanks! :-)

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/130201791@N02/

Thanks to those who answered. I took down all the pictures because I had gotten a lot of views but only 2 answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I think you look good and honestly the makeup you did use was quite subtle, so good application work there, as well.

And regarding what kind of person you come across ass, well you definitely don't look like a conceited person, nor do you look like you're trying to show anything off to anybody. I like that you're not making any over-the-top faces, just a simple smile is good enough most of the time.

Yeah, I think you look good.

What Guys Said 3

• no pic... but judging by your nickname in flickr seems you like make-up very much basically :-P

• Nothing wrong IMHO. So when are we going out? J/p

• I wish I could see the pics. I hate makeup

What Girls Said 1

• I would have like to see but all in all you just have to like you. I don't think I look bad without makeup but prefer myself with it on. If you post a pic again I would love to give pointers on how to enhance. :-)