I'm Asian and 5'8", and 120 pounds. Is that an ideal height/ weight for guys? Do guys like Asian girls?

Thanks for replying to this question!

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'8 at 120lbs is VERRRRrrry skinny but since you're only 14 , everyone goes through one of those stretched thin before the body start adding in some mass phrase.
    I used to be 5'10 at 130lbs myself so yeah I guess at the moment you're a bit skinny but I think when you grow up you'll be at a healthy weight again.

Anyway , Asian girls , everyone loves them. People think they are cute and cuddly.

I'm cool with Asian girls as long as they are not... oh... how should I put it... TOO ASIAN? Is that a word? A bit of cultural compatibility problem there.

What Guys Said 4

• yes, that's a fine height and weight.

yes, Asian woman are hot as hell.

• nice height, although i prefer chubier girls basically

• Yes your height and weight seem fine. Yes guy are attracted to Asian girls/women.

• Mist guys like Asian girls, I'm white, 5'11 - "6" and that's a good height. And the weights fine

What Girls Said 1

• As an Asian myself, I'm gonna say you' re lucky you're tall... And I am guessing you're quite skinny then given your weight. Many guys like Asian girls, and some think they're ugly... But I've found most do like Asian girls. As long as you have a cute to hot face and bod you're golden. But you're 14? Just read that. When I was that age it felt like my attractiveness to guys was one of the most important things along with getting good grades. In retrospect, it was fun get ready for hs dances and stuff, but guys that age are doofices. You shouldn't have to care how much you look for them, really. When you're at college for awhile you find yourself giving less and less shits about how you look, and gain real confidence. I still occasionally like to take time in looking good for the mens and for myself.

• The college , giving less and less shit about how we look part.
      Yeeep.
      110% truth dere

• haha YUP! like no makeup, sometimes I'm up really late doing hw at a friend's apartment, pass out and wake up go to class in the same clothes.