I'm Asian and 5'8". I'm also 120 Pounds. Is that an Ideal height/weight? Do guys even like Asian girls? I'm also very laid back... Is that okay too?

Thanks for replying to my question!

I am a Korean with non-slant almond eyes

Most Helpful Guy

• all these people talking about ideals... there are no ideals. each individual has their own things that they are attracted to. there were many times in the past when I thought someone wasn't that attractive, or not attractive at all, and another guy wanted her, and vise versa. there are no ideals, no standards, no requirements. just people, with different personalities, diufferent tastes, different desires and different everything. are some going to overlap?>> yes. are many going to differ?>> most definitely.

What Guys Said 10

• Too young for me, but Asian girls are the best. And that is a pretty good height/weight, although a little bit surprising since you're that young.

• Your a beautiful girl and your going to meet some awesome guy don't worry about your looks and what other people think and yes it can be hard to do bit it's worth it also be yourself and try not to be too shy it's okay to step out of your comfort zone every now and then

• of course guys like Asian girls. lol guys like girls period :P. you are a little bit tall for a girl ( a little taller than me infact) but personally I wouldn't have a problem with it. Also absolutely nothing wrong with being laid-back :)

• Age would be a bit of an issue for me though. ... that said you are pretty tall for a girl your age I'd say... err maybe lol.

• you'll find a guy who likes (or loves) you for you though, keep your head up, stay positive, and all shall go well, promise :)

• nah you're very thin for your height basically

• FML! a 14 year old Asian girl is taller than me. -_-

• right? lol

• lol she's only half an inch taller than me... but she's only 14 too... she still has a good 2-possibly 4 years before she's done. (not that there is anything wrong with that... man what I would have given to be 5'8 at any point in my life... I mean I'm slowly getting there but I don't expect to get much taller hah).

• @1GuyOpinion in my case it's genetics. :(

• You're above average height for girls. Also Asian girls are on top of the "hottest race" list , especially korean one.

If you look anything like those hot kpop girls, you gonna have no problem getting guys haha ;D

• Be specific when you say Asian are you referring to Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, cause those people are Asian?

• Depends on the guy. Most find Asian girls so sexy... it comes down to the guy. For me I'm a big fan :)

• You're too young for must of us to be interested...

• You are too young but i just gonna say that Asian girls... oh hell ya they are quite hot.. looking.. And for a 14 year girl your height is also good...

What Girls Said 0