Weight? What am i? Over weight, average or under weight?

I turned 13 on the 12th of February and i'm a 55kg Australian girl. Do you think i'm over weight?

My friends are about a head shorter than me and do A LOT of sports and weight about 5-10 kg less than me. Whats the average weight for a 13 years old girl?
I'm 168cm or A. K. A 1 metres 68cm

Most Helpful Guy

• You're mass has very little meaning without your height. And as others have mentioned, you can look that up online.

What Guys Said 5

• you're basically thin for your height

• Judging from your pic your not over weight at all, in my eyes your fine :)

• Thank you, thats really reassuring ^.^ i was feeling like i'm over weight compared to my other friends... But i guess its mainly because i'm a lot taller than them & i have a reasonable amount of muscle xD

• Even better aha :)

• why do girls care so much about weight.. we don't even care about weight that much.. as long as you're not like really fat

• That's something you can look up online.

• You're not over weight jus need to reduce a little weight

What Girls Said 1

• You can calculate your BMI if you add your length to the list. However, since your still quite young you're not fully grown yet - this number could change quite a lot over the upcoming years. Personally I would start worrying about weight when you are around 18, but doing a bit of sports is never a bad idea.

• I'll add in my height now ^.^

• According to my calculations your BMI is 19,5 which is perfect but quite a bit close to being underweight. Please, don't try to loose weight now because you are perfect this way!