I have my ears, cartalidge, and nipples pierced. I am wanting to get an eyebrow ring but would it be attractive?

I am moving to alaska in 3 weeks and am looking to have some fun but since I just got out of my marriage I like adding new things to my appearance it livens up my spirits. Key note I am the kind of guy that loves to live on the edge.

Most Helpful Girl

• put on a fake nose ring to see if you like yourself with it

What Girls Said 3

• I personally do not find that kind of thing attractive, but there are sooo many girls that would. It's just a personal thing I guess, just like with girls for example some like girls with tatts and some do not.

• Not the eyebrow. Its gaudy not attractive. You could get your tongue done?

• Go for it! If it makes you happy, who cares what others think. I think it would look fine.

What Guys Said 3

• if you LIKE them thendo it and don't mind other people's opinions basically ;-)

• Piercings are ugly.

• Man, if you like it, rock it. Your going to be judged anyway regardless, sounds cliche.