Why are blond guys rated last by girls?

I have come across a lot of girls on g@g disliking them, and instead say they prefer dark features how true is this?

• blonds not for me
  • blonds for me
  • I`m a guy

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I have a thing for blonde men. Maybe most girls don't like then because they are over rated? I don't know. I think they are very attractive haha. That doesn't mean that my interests are only limited to blonde men though.

• I don't think that's true there are many people who find blondes attractive

• Yeeees! More for me then! Thanks girs! (:

• I'm guilty of being one of the girls who love and prefer the dark features.
    I'm not saying I won't date blondes or aren't attracted to them, it's just dark features catch my eye and feel sexy and mysterious.

• I'm typically more often attracted to guys with dark features but I think maybe because it is opposite to me. However, I have also found quite a lot of attractive blonde guys too. Never gone for red, grey or bald...

• If you were to choose one for the rest of your life wht would it be?

• I married a guy with dark features but it isn't a happily ever after... I initially fell hard for one of his mates (blond) but he left the country and didn't want me :(
      There are many things that make a guy attractive - if everything else was completely equal (personality and other physical features) then I'd probably pick the guy with dark hair and dark eyes... however, things are never equal and I'd rather base my choice on other features.

What Guys Said 1

• Just pointing out my roommate is tan and a blonde surfer from California (I go to school in Washington Sate) and he has no problem in the pussy department.