Why do only fat ugly women call me hot?

Anyone else have that happen to them? Have old, fat and ugly women tell you you're attractive?

My thinking: "she knows I'm an ugly fk but because she can't get anyone else, I'm the best shot she's got so she's trying to butter me up."
Seriously, no girl my age has called me attractive or even bothered to talk to me (even if I make the first move)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do only fat ugly women call me hot?
    Possibly because you're in their league as in my opinion if you were truly hot you'd get gals saying you're attractive, talking to you, and even making the first move. Though you may not be successful with gals depending on how socially awkward you are.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope, I don't have this problem. lol

• Maybe it's your attitude that makes you ugly. You shouldn't be so judgmental of people. And you shouldn't ask questions like that unless you actually want an honest answer.

• I want an honest answer, not you projecting your own issues about your body image.

• Because they're going after the people on their league..

• Well if you are unattractive like you kinda stated there, they are the best you can get so you better stop complaining.

• Maybe they are saying it to be nice to you or they really do find you attractive. I know I've said it just to be nice and thats it.

What Guys Said 5

• i'd just say "bad luck" and only basically

• Well hell no one even compliments me SO BE HAPPY -_--

• women who have options go shopping. and when women shop they only look unless its a deal to good to pass up.

• Me too man :-/

• like attracts like dude