What's the difference between fat and thick?

I have an ass, and boobs, but I feel like some guys think im just really fat, while others think I'm hot. What makes someone fat vs. "thick," and is why is being thick a good thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice is don't worry about it. Every guy will see this differently. Obviously if you're obese a lot less people will find your body type attractive. I look at the dating world as a fractions game. For every positive feature you have, you will have a close percentage to 100%. No one is ever 100% so don't concern yourself with it. There's no set in stone mathematics formula that proves this but it gives you hope that *some* percentage of people will be attracted to you. So just be the best possible person you can, and eventually things work out.

• I love the way you're looking at it hahaha! (what about jen selter lmao)

• She would have a high percentage of attraction

What Guys Said 7

• There's no difference really, thick is just a nicer word for fat, used by girls deluding themselves into thinking that they aren't fat.

• thick = more politically correct than fat basically

• thick= large bones, fat= fat

• large bones? is that good or bad?

• I don't understand want denser bones means... is that good or bad?

• good for later in life you won't get fractured bones etc

• I think thick is being fat in the right places... fat is just you're a big person in general.

• So if I have a big ass and DD tits, but i have a bit of a belly, is that more unattractive or good?

• I'm also a varsity athlete... so some people might see my muscle (especially my thighs and abs) as fat...

• so it means your a healthy and strong gurl... keep it up

• mostly how smooth and tight the skin is and not too much give when touched

• Fat :
    dartboysports.files.wordpress.com/.../fat-girl.jpg

Thick :
    www.360nobs.com/.../New-Picture-61.jpg

I guess the difference is having the fat in the right places (Ie mostly on hips, ass , thighs and breasts), And fat is just where everywhere is equally fat.

• Compassion.

What Girls Said 2

• Thick women are amazing, Men LOVE boobs, and ass is a plus. Fat is where the stomach is saggy and so is the skin on the back of the arms and kankles are involved. But, thick is a bit of a meaty waist, nice thighs and bouncy assets. Some guys think differently then others. Find the ones who love you for the way you look and baby them, the others can go find what they are looking for somewhere else. :D

• Thick isn't always good for everyone lol. But if you are proportionate and don't have a belly that overlaps then you are thick. But some people view them as the same thing.