Do many girls prefer shorter guys, say 5'1 short?

do many girls prefer shorter guys? say 5'1 short.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not date a guy that short. I am 5'11 so I am almost a foot taller.

• Yup, at 5'9" I feel the same. Not to say shorter guys can't be hot, they surely can. But myself, personally, that is too much of a stretch. Pardon the pun.

What Girls Said 9

• I am short and have dated short men but I do prefer them taller than me. I also love love love little people, especially guys!

• Im 5' 2", and i do like taller guys, but i wouldn't mind if a guy was shorter then me as long as he is athletic.

• I'm 5'3". That's just a little shorter than me, so I wouldn't mind. As long as he doesn't freak out if I treat him like a teddybear once in a while.

• i don't mind but i do like taller guys

• No, I don't think many girls prefer that.

• maybe I should have asked how many. I do realize it isn't going to be a common turn on or anything.

• im 5'0 but the idea of being able to look into my bf's eyes without even looking a little bit up is not my thing

• I think that would be a dream come true. than again I have to look up to most people.

• I'm 5ft 2, guy has to be at least taller than me. Sori :-/

• really? what about the thought of being hugged by a guy who's the same height as you?

• But don't forget I can't speak for other girls, only myself. Personal preference in relationships is so diverse. But there is a girl out there for every guy, every fetish and every preference.

• that's true. I have had girl friends in the past so I know there are at least a few out there who are okay with my height. I was just curious what the general thought of GaGers were. :)

• No... that is way too short, I prefer someone at least my height which is 5'3''

• OMG I'M UNDER 16 IM IN LOVE WITH THIS Spanish BOY IN MY SCHOOL he's TINY <3

What Guys Said 5

• many girls prefer a taller guy or at least a guy who is taller than they are.

• the problem is most girls who are shorter than 5'ft tend to be under age which is not something I'm i interested in. ><

I tend to like girls up to about 5'4 too much taller and it start's to get uncomfortable looking up so often.

• dude if i remember well weren't you saying that your torso looks normal height and your legs are very small compared with it?

• I don't think any girls prefer that. I'm only 5'6'' and even that makes it harder to get a date.

• From the perspective of a GUY who is 5'8... I haven't a clue

• I'm sorry to say, you're pretty fucked if you're that height. You won't have many potential partners as lots of women naturally prefer taller guys and like to feel protected etc. But the girl you do get with will be special, she won't be shallow and superficial. I have a short-ass buddy who struggles with women, we rib him for it but he takes it like a man! lol

• though I've had a few GF's in the past I've become use to being single. :P

• It must be shit, I'm 5'11 so not exactly short, but not tall either. Strangely, most of my friends are over 6ft and it's definitely an advantage, I also look more average next to them and the other guy I mentioned looks tiny. Big bastards! hahaha

• my brother is about the same height as you, many of his friends are quite tall too.