Tanning Naked? Are tan lines attractive?

Opinions on tanning nude? Hot or not? Are tan lines attractive to some of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate to admit I did a little tanning back in my college days, since I'm..."pigmentally challenged"😳 "GTL", y'know? Haha... anyway, I just went in the booth butt-ass. I thought that was pretty standard.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm fine with girls having tan lines. Having and not having them can both look good. Just as long as the lines are not severe.

• I actually kinda think tan lines can be somewhat hot. They add emphasis to certain areas on her body ;)

Ideally tho I prefer a girls natural skin tone. It's healthier, especially in the long run.

• To be honest, it's disgusting to me. :/

• What is? The tanning or lines?

• Both tanning and lines.
      Lines are even more gross, it looks like punctate skin.
      Tanning is unhealthy for your skin and I always prefer the natural look.

• i'm just neutral about it since i like all skin tones basically

• Tanning makes you hot. But tan lines don't make you hot
    Which hot? I'll leave that for you to figure out

• (@_@) lol so confusing

• My point is that you have to ask yourself this. Personally I don't feel one way or the other about tan lines. But tanning is very hot (temperature and looks)

• Tan lines are fine. If you're out on the beach all the time you're going to get them, and it's a mark of your lifestyle.

If you're tanning in a bed, you might as well go nude though.

• Both are hot, but the even tan all over really gets me going. Now if I had a girl, and we were both nude tanning, that'd be the best.

• Natural skin looks best and why put yourself at risk.

• And how exactly do you propose that I find out whether, or not she has tan lines?

• Tan lines are hot.

• I tan naked but only at night...

• I love when girls have tan lines on their butt

• Basically, basically

• I kinda like tanlines

• Skin cancer is unsexy.

• It's not that hard to stay safe while you tan. Plus the sun is very healthy for you.

• If you're talking about the whole Vitamin D thing, that's only true up to a certain point. If you don't consume Vitamin D and you stay inside a lot, it would damage your health, but making the point to get more sun exposure than the typical amount doesn't help you in that regard. The USFDA publicly discourages people from tanning because of all the negative health effects on skin and eyes. Natural lighting is better for melatonin, which regulates sleep, but you can get the same effect by having windows.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I don't tan because it's not very healthy for your skin. Most people agree that tan lines are not attractive though. So, if you're going to do it nude, just make sure it's a private area, unless you don't care about other people seeing.

• I would love to have tan skin but where I live the trees block most of the sun so no tan for me :( in my opinion I think tan lines are disgusting. I always have thought that as well. They are a instant turn off for me.

• I tan naked, don't really like tan lines.

• Yeah, I do that by a private beach or pool.

• I'm an avid fake n baker and I always go naked. What's the point of going in the beds if your going to have tan lines.

• If you are talking about outdoors then just make sure it's somewhere private. Or else your ass will be arrested for indecent exposure.

• @WhiteSteve. Love love love it!!! I fucking love that movie!!! I can recite that whole one too.

• Fun fact: I saw that movie in the theater on my 10th and your 9th birthday way back in 1989! It was supposed to be the first day back at school after February Vacation, and I was pissed that my birthday had to be on the same day, haha. But Mother Nature gave me a birthday present and snowed enough to get the day off, but not bad enough where I couldn't go to the movies👍 Never forgot that day.

"Hans... that's a good Christian name. Hans Christian Andersen."😆