Feeling bad about my appearance... Opinions?

The ideal physique for a woman is usually a young looking face and a sexy womanly body. I am the opposite. Even if im young I have a mature face ( think jennifer aniston ) and a skinny body ( think paris hilton ). I feel very ugly. What do men think of this type of women?

( I won't post pictures I feel too ugly for that, and also I just want to know in general if skinny with mature face is ok for some men)

Most Helpful Guy

• The two you picked to compare with are both very hot in my book. So if you honestly compare well with them, then You are very Hot! Ugly and Jennifer Aniston cannot go in the same thought. I have always loved thin (not anorexic) women with smaller breasts. So again, I bet you are extremely hot! And stop calling yourself ugly. I won't believe ti!

What Guys Said 6

• Well, every guy out there has his own like for a combination of a woman's body parts he finds hot. Some think your overall look is negative while some think it's hot. Since girls have such a great variety of natural ways they can totally change their look I am sure you can make some edits to make yourself look closer to how you want to. Give it a try rather than just quitting.

• i guess a pic could help so we can judge :-)

• Guys like skinny as well. You literally just compared yourself to paris hilton and jennifer anniston so if they accurately represent who you look like you're very attractive..

• its just that i wish i had more breasts and curves and a more young looking face, I always get told I look mature, serious, a bit older

• sounds like plastic surgery can help if you really feel that way.

• Most everybody is hard on them selves including me I suppose and it sounds like you are to.

• Basically I'd smash, basically

• Pass. -----

What Girls Said 1

• Beside Paris Hilton being almost the most annoying person on earth, she still is attractive. Embrace your tiny mature self! There is no ugly in you