Look at yourself at the mirror. What do you see?

See... every day I wake up and just stare at myself in the mirror for an extended period of time, marveling at how fabulous my physique is, and how awesome I am... but then I realize, "hey, that's not a mirror. That's my full size blown up poster of Ryan Gosling." That's when I look down, face reality, slowly crawl to my race car shaped bed and go back to sleep.

How about you?

Woah gurrl... how you know kern county?

Most Helpful Girl

• I look in the mirror everyday naked and find flaws about my body. Sometimes I write them down in this notebook if it's something new.
    But when I look in the mirror I see uneven colored skin on my body, me knees look like potatoes, my nail beds are ugly, my feet are too log and narrow, my torso is too short, my legs are too long, I'm too short, my boobs are too big and make me look fat, my stomach is too big an makes me look fat, my arms are too big, my thighs are the size of an elephant and look gross, one of my butt cheeks is slightly bigger than the other, my belly button is too big, I need Stan with my butt tucked under (for posture reasons and to make m butt look smaller), my butt's too big, I wish my neck was longer, my thighs are too long (and big) and my calves are too short, I'm skinny but I'm not skinny and I hate it because then I'm this weird fat chubby mixture), my shoulders are too broad, my waist should be smaller, I wish my hips were rounder, but my hips are also too big, and tons of other things.

• Wah... wahhh... WAH

• @Slowliquid I'm not asking for anyone's sympathy or anything, he asked what I see and I told him.

• Also I have weird stretch marks on my hips

What Girls Said 29

• when i look in the mirror... i see a nice zombie!!
    zombiegames01.files.wordpress.com/.../...irror.jpg

• "Meh"

"What can I do today to do better than yesterday?"

And sometimes...

"What the heck is that thing in the mirror? Oh... it's me. Ew."

Sometimes I'm like, "Hot damn, I'm looking good today. Holy cow." But not often haha

• I hear that. Its weird how somtimes ur like oh looking good and then ur like ugh, lemme stop looking in the mirror.

• Lol sometimes it can be at the same time. You look in the mirror and are like, "Oh man I am looking fineee." then you turn to look at yourself from the other side and are like, "Oh good gosh, what horrid thing is that?" lol

• I see an ugly deadbeat loser just barely scrapin' by, usually.

Other times I see eyebrows on point. 👌

• You must be looking in someone else's mirror then cuz there ain't no ugly deadbeat losers born on July 8th. hell no to that.

• @JackKerouac77: Plot twist - linkywinky is actually Mel Gibson.

• @JSmuve according to @JackKerouac77 I'm lookin' in Mel Gibson's mirror 😛

• I see a crazy bitch. Then I move my dog from the mirror and see an even crazier bitch. Lol jk

• I see a chic with hella flaws willing herself to be beautiful in spite of them all.

• I see someone who occasionally looks good, lol.

• i hate looking in the mirror for a long time.

• Just looked in the mirror. First "oh look, my hair is curly. That's pretty awesome" "have to hurry up. What shall I wear? Hm, just gonna go for the sweater" "hm, curls are almost gone. Oh well". I actually look a lot of times in the mirror in the morning.

• hahaha you do look awesome though, and humor too! Some great girl is gonna snap you up soon.

Btw: I had the same thing happen to me, only it involves a huge poster of Monica Bellucci I have.

• I look in the mirror numerous times a day I'm hopes that I somehow become prettier.. or looked better than I did an hour ago, and to my disappointment, nothing changed. Still see myself as ugly, full of flaws I want to change.
    I suffer from Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I obsess about how I look all day and constantly worry if people are looking at me and thinking I'm ugly. It's hell.

• I feel yah, I'm not the best looking guy as well but I got over it through confidence. by the way, taylor lautner in that poster looks hot man... no homo xD

• So... are you guys as nice as they say you are?

• Canadians are very nice :) I'm not Canadian myself but am also nice!

• I look at the mirror and I see a girl who needs a lot of changes on her body.
    She also needs to grow up and become a woman.

• I just stare at the other person in the bathroom with me ahh morning routines she finishes her shower just as I start brushing my teeth every morning its marvelous and if she's not there I just stare at my self nod a bit saying I look good when I look pretty terrible and do that thing where you snap your fingers and point at yourself and wink :P

• I try and avoid the mirror.

• i think my face changes everyday... like a baby's
    it creeps me out sometimes...

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *high five*

• We should totally high fives our lips together!!

• Oooh did I win? *hallelujah* ... but first, lets get things straight... do you like turtles?

• They're aight

• I wake up and see nothing in the mirror..

Till I realised I had a paper bag on my head.. And take it off.. 😒 damn bag

• Depends on how I am feeling in the morning.

• I see me. What the heck am I supposed to say xD

• Hmmm yah know..."my booty got bigger" or something geeez

• Yup, you ridin' on your high horse cause on your guru status... pshhh. Anywhoo, you should totally not follow me on instagram...

• Nah nah I am just saying doesn't mean I am bruh

• I see a confused iranian girl

• some creepy stalker girl that always follows me

• When i look in the mirror all i see is someone who has been run down and abused and i see someone who doesn't need to exist

• usvsth3m.com/.../...r_inline_mnvbcddDd01qz4rgp.gif

That pretty much sums it up haha

• I see a person who tries so hard to not pull everyone around her down. I see a person who is so scared of their own shadow they want to crawl up into a ball and jump out of their skin and run away with their soul. I see a person who can build others up, but can only tear herself down. I see a person who just can't stop trying harder and harder. I see a person who needs to stop being such an idiot.

• Depends on the day lol. Sometimes I look good sometimes it's just not my day lol.

• I think:how is my hair wavey, curly and straight at the same time

• What I see? A silly girl. Lol!
    I don't know. Sometimes, I think hmm, my body doesn't look that bad. Sometimes, wow, you're cute! Lol
    And sometimes. I'm like damn, my butt looks quite big :-/
    Lol

• With or without my glasses?

http://i.imgur.com/YQg7Q4x.png

• It varies day to day. Normally I just don't care. I'm average, not ugly not pretty. But some days I have a random self esteem boosts like on good hair days XD today was one of those days XD I had to channel my inner sexiness XD

• I see the Punisher.

What Guys Said 29