On a scale of 1-10, what do you rate me?

I'm the big guy in the green on the right. Be honest, I won't get offended.

fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/.../...091310_o.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• 8- You have a nice smile

• Thanks! I weigh 450lbs though. I need to lose weight.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think that you have attractive features but will not lie in saying that you will be empirically more attractive if you lost some weight

What Girls Said 1

• You seem sweet, nice smile etc... But, unhealthy.

• Surprisingly, I don't have any health problems. I'm trying to lose weight though, I weigh 450lbs and I'm 6'5.

• Okay, you're trolling.

• Actually, I'm not. Do you SEE me? I obviously look like I can eat two whole pizzas to myself. After all, I AM fat.

What Guys Said 8

• It's tough for people with weight issues but there are plenty of women who like heavy guys. There are also plenty of guys who like big women, but they're badly pressured to hide it by social norms. :/

You have a friendly face. I'd say 7 but it doesn't matter what I think, it matters that you be an interesting person, and meet enough people that you run into some who think you're attractive. :)

• I've had two girlfriends before and here is the kicker: Both of them were skinny lol.

• Yeah, skinny people can and do like fat people and vice versa! At least you know from experience that it's true, a lot of people just take TV's word for it and believe nobody likes heavier people.

• i don't know about you, but the brunette girl next to you is really hot basically!

• I fucked her lol. She has the tightest pussy and juiciest ass cheeks.

• You're fat. But i don't assume fat is ugly. You look like Cam from Modern family. You're cool dude. Don't compare with anyone else.

• Lol wow. Yeah I'm trying to lose weight, because I like myself. I'm 6'5, 450lbs.

• Not at all. I rarely have people judge me on my weight. The only two girlfriends I've had in my life were SKINNY! Lol.

• You're a strong person. And with that much amount of fat, i bet no one's ever gonna mistreat you.

• 7/10 , -4 for obese

3/10

• Yeah I'm 6'5, 450lbs. I need to lose weight but I can't help myself. I eat 15,000 calories a day.

• It's my eating. Yesterday, I ate ten double cheeseburgers from McDonald's and three large fries. I love to eat! And eating loves me lol.

• Haha, we all have choices to make. You made your :) I made mine. We all have to live with our decision hehe.

• You seem like a awesome guy to hang out with.

• Pass. ----

• I rate you as "one tall ass family" out of 10 :)

• The people in the photo aren't my family, they're my friends lol.

• "one tall ass group of friends" out of 10, then

• 10! Large and in charge!!!