Am I pretty? (No one ever called me pretty)?

No one except for my family has ever called me pretty or beautiful.. Guys don't really look at me and if they do they're like 19 most of time. Do you think I'm pretty, 'cause I really don't know anymore...

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very pretty and beautiful. The guys will be all over you soon enough.

What Guys Said 14

• You're very pretty, I see a good future for you regarding looks. You're still 15, you've got plenty of time, you'll get tired of hearing people telling you you're beautiful, give it time.

• yes you are pretty , but why are you in a hurry? you're still so young.. soon enough you will start complaining about how many men are trying to... you know what ! i'll leave that to time..

• very sweet eyes basically!

9/10!

• You have bery healthy looking radiant skin, and i couldn't help but notice your eyes. I rated you a 7. You are still young, but are quite beautiful :)

• Everyone is 'pretty' in their own way love, guys your age aren't mature enough to really swoon a girl the right way yet. It will come don't stress it :)

• Yes you're pretty. Nice shade of green in your eyes.

• I voted 7-8.
    Do not focus too much on your appearance, I am sure guys do not just care about that.

• you're pretty. but your still growing so dont panic😊

• Your a beautiful girl, guys might just be to shy to say your beautiful... i would be shy

• Hell yeah, love ur eyes

• U are beautiful 😍😍

• Pass. ----

• I think you're on your way to become pretty in a few years. Now I'd give you a 6 but I think in a couple of years you could be a 8 or maybe more

• 'No one ever called me pretty'.. That's because everyone in The Netherlands are hot. Yes, you're pwetty. 8 outta 10.

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, you're very pretty. But, you're only 15, I hope you will start to see your own beauty and not rely on the validation from other people. It makes me sad to see so many young women online asking for others to judge their appearance.

• I have a friend who is exactly the same! It's not because you're ugly or repulsive or whatever. It may just be people are giving you more subtle compliments or you're not confident in yourself so you don't believe them when they do!
    I was never called beautiful or pretty- I'm completely plain looking! But whenever people did give me compliments, I would shrug them off because I thought they weren't true...
    It sounds stupid but the best way to be beautiful is too tell yourself you are. Don't focus on the things you want to change about yourself, think about the things about you that you love and make you different. Be confident in yourself, and don't hide your flaws in shame! Accept them and don't let them get you down.
    Beauty comes from within so if you are confident in yourself and are being the best you can be- you are beautiful. (On the inside at least!) and to be beautiful on the outside, you really need to start on the inside. And just because nobody tells you it doesn't mean it's not true- either these people are too stupid to see how pretty you are or they think you know it already!
    I know this probably wasn't the answer you were looking for but I hope it helped. Good Luck.
    Lucy xx

• You're beautiful! And honestly, worrying about what guys think at this age is a waste of time. So just have fun and know that you're beautiful whether they acknowledge that or not

• not doing your poll because numbers are degrading but yes hon you are adorable! i'm being 100% honest! boys your age aren't usually that open about calling girls pretty, usually they say more vulgar things unfortunately so be happy no one talks to you like that! but trust me, you're cute and pretty and you will grow up to be gorgeous i just know it. by the time you're in late high school/going to college you'll have to fight the boys off with a stick and then you will wish you had less attention! haha :)

• are you kidding? You're beautiful!

• yes, you're naturally pretty. you have super nice facial features. don't worry about it. you shouldn't worry about if other people think you're pretty. if you think you look good, then you do. werk it gurl.

• Yeah, very.

• Your really really beautiful!!

• You are very pretty :)

• You're a very pretty girl. Great skin, nice smile, give it time guys your age might be intimidated.

• Yes, you're pretty. And your eyes are stunning.

You're still growing and changing, and boys are silly at that age. Don't worry.

• Ur pretty don't worry

• Just because no one ever called you pretty does not mean you are not pretty. If you know htat you are then that's all that should matter. You have to dig deeper in yourself and fine confidence in yourself. Because people cannot tell you your worth. I do find it sad on here that a lot of young men ask for people's opinions on how they look. If you know that you are pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, etc then that's all that should matter. I don't get called pretty very much either but just because I don't, I don't let it affect me. You are still young, and you are only 15. You have nothing to worry about, honestly. Have confidence, you cannot depend on other people to tell you your worth.

• 9/10 you're a very pretty young lady and I feel you'll be even prettier in 5 years. You have the type of face that won't age quickly (doughy face with soft features).
    Guys are just intimidated by your beauty. Don't worry about it. Soon you'll meet someone who deserves you.

• Girl you're not basic, ol' "pretty", you're gorgeous!!