Which one of these girls would you date?

content-img.epcdn.net/.../513usv988b.jpg

Or would you date either one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither

Not really feeling the one on the left, although that might just be a bad or unflattering pic of her. And the one on the right looks like when people in horror movies research why their house is haunted and find a picture of the previous occupant from 100 years ago... that.

What Guys Said 11

• Their both cute girls and should be able to find a guy

• Usually when someone anonymously posts a picture of a guy/girl and asks people to rate them or ask them if they would date the subject of the picture, it's because the photo is of the poster.

I myself would not date either of them because I have no idea who they are or how they're like.

• In this case neither one is me :) I know both of them and I'm asking for a certain reason.

• A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty personality.

• The taller on the right.

• I want to date the one on the left.

• Left looks like she could be one of those chicks with "hot chick entitlement". Clearly the girl on the left is better looking, but she probably isn't pleasant company.

Girl on the right looks more likeable, so I'll date her.

• Both are attractive, but wow, the one on the left (blue dress) is gorgeous.

• You expect people to say the one on the left (it's like a beautiful girl only going out with obese chicks to a club) ... I'm not. Neither one of them in my opinion.

• To the left to the left!

• the one on the right

• Me and most likely every guy on gag, the shorter on in blue

• Thanks :) exactly like I thought :)

• I know them both

• They're sisters actually

What Girls Said 2

• Lol.. I wouldn't mind betting that the outcome of this will be very much one sided! :)

• that's a cruel question