What do you think of her looks?

Here is the pic, wondering what you guys think, thanks a lot

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2w7mq2r&s=8#.VQs8r0b3bCQ

Most Helpful Guy

• why do you care? of course she's hot, but it's not you, so what's the point?

• I'm the photographer

• haha, my dog can take a picture of her and she'll still be hot. I don't even think it's a good photo, you can't even see her full body.

• Depending on the purpose of the shot, so if its to advertise lingerie for example, it's quite a good shot, she looks glamerous, the pictures clear and the angles good. But yeah, I guess it depends really

What Guys Said 4

• She has a stunning body shape but I am not happy about her face and skin tone. That's just my opinion.

• Skin tone? Why

• You can't see much of her face but Id say it was fine, her skin tone looks a little cool and washed out, needs a little more warmth in my opinion, but I'm sure you could edit that it

• the link doesn't work for me basically... :-/

• She looks very pretty

• Pass. ----

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I don’t think that she’s that pretty, she’s not ugly but definitely doesn't have that thing that makes you think ‘ wow, she’s pretty’, she’s wearing a lot of makeup though so maybe it’s that, I’m not sure but that’s just my opinion, sorry
    p. s – if that pictures you I’m sorry, ‘she’ has a nice figure though and it’s hard to tell from pictures really