Ladies, Is a shaved head sexy?

As you can see in my pic I clearly shave my head, I could just buzz it but I like this look. I know everyone is all into the beards and combover thing right now. I get plenty of dates but am not overly cock that I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. Just want to see what a group of women say.

Updates:
Any Jersey girls wanna weigh in on this?

0|0
11|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No but YOU are sexy.
    *fans self*

0|0
    0|1
    • Haha thank you that's very flattering

• Show All
    • Wow thanks for MH!

• Haha no problem I appreciate your enthusiasm

What Girls Said 10

• It looks like you have style also!
    Yes, a bald head is sexy on the right guy.
    I think you have the face for it.

I don't prefer with hair/or without hair.
    It's all about the guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah I try to always look my best and thank you very much :)

• I personally don't find it attractive. I'm into really long hair (my boyfriend's is down past his shoulder blades) so for me, having a guy with a shaved head would be pretty unpleasant. I think this might have something to do with the way my father is completely bald, to be honest, but I also just really like being able to twine my fingers through really thick, nice hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even though it's not my thing, I have to admit, you're rocking it :3

• Totally understand and I very much appreciate your opinion and compliment. :)

• Depends on the person. I personally don't like shaved heads yet some guys pull it off well. There's a singer named Milow who is hot as hell and he shaves his head. You just gotta wear it with confidence.

0|0
    0|0
    • Never heard of him but that's awesome and yes confidence is key.

• Absolutely! If you can pull it off, which you do

0|0
    0|0
    • Well thank you :) and judging by your picture you're beautiful. I like to think in a bearded world right now it sets me apart from the rest lol.

• Show All
    • I know right! Like come on get outta here with that duck dynasty shit lol I think they're compensating for feeling less than manly

• Haha yeah and that's the only thing that bugs me is that most of them think they're like the alpha male because a beard is so manly but I mean, dude, what's manlier than a shaved head lol. I'm not hating on them all, some rock it I just hate when they make comments that you're not a man without a beard. Sorry rant over lol

• If you can rock it, go for it:) I think you look great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it works for you for sure, I'm not sure about other guys, but yeah you look good!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :) yeah I guess it's probably not the easiest thing to pull off lol gotta have a nice head.

• Show All
    • haha you went to hair school but you don't have any... kinda ironic?

• Lol yeah but that was during the faux hawk days although there was a guy at the salon, oh wow actually 2 lol 1 gay and 1 straight, that both had shaved heads

• A shaved head isn't my thing sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't prefer it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really my thing but you can totally pull it off!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I've had girls who normally wouldn't go for that approach me. Plus you don't see it on a guy my age too often

• You're handsome :)

Oh and it depends on the person. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• basically i don't understand why people shave their heads even if they don't suffer from male pattern baldness basically

0|0
    0|0
    • Basically it's easy and just like you prefer whatever look you've gone with I like this and it's actually been even better dating wise. Don't knock it till you try it sir, I respect crazy hairstyles or whatever else people choose to do with their head.

• You actually look kinda badass haha like that Hitman character, Agent 47

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I get all kinds of things dude, Lex Luthor, Krillin, Hitman. If they're bald and famous I've been called it lol and I don't mean that in a negative way.