I'm in good shape or fat?

Straight to the point. I'm in good shape or I'm fat? Please be honest :)

http://imgur.com/BPupy0J

0|0
10|20

Most Helpful Guy

• no you're not fat ! and by the way unless you work as a model or actress ,,, etc.. then you have a stunning body and you don't need to do kill yourself worrying about it.. if you have this body and a nice personality then you rock ! .. sports and healthy diet can always make your life better and healthier but still you are in shape already.. Good luck !

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Not a good picture to tell. For instance, you can see that your "chest" is being pushed up around your neck, which looks bad. You should get into a pose/position where your body is not being scrunched.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the best picture to judge, but from what I see, no, you don't look fat, but I don't know if you look in good shape though.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • all I could really see are your legs, you look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the best angle but looks great. Nice curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • your body looks great basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, you're not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are a little chubby... Like I can see a little fat on you arms and Around neck... but overall you are between slim and chubby ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • You're in great shape!

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny-fat

0|0
    0|0
  • You're in great shape! Even thin people need to exercise. You're hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • From that pic yes. Maybe you should post another one standing up

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great. Geese, how could you possibly think you're fat?

0|0
    0|0
  • take off your shirt so we can make sure

1|1
    3|0
  • Yup sexy ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • wonderfull

0|0
    0|0
  • You look to be in good shape to me. What's with the two random black dots?

0|0
    0|0
  • in good shape. why on earth would you think you're fat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls hide behind clothes or go into strange poses when asking these questions? Too hard to tell.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know why people ask these types of questions and then put angles that are almost impossible to tell.

You are laying flat , so your stomach looks flat.
    so does everything else.
    Post a angle of you standing up in a form fitting shirt (as well), then I can tell.

5|0
    0|0
  • Awkward angle. You look thin. Whether or not you're "in shape" is a different matter. One can be thin and not fit. But sure, you look like you're in good shape. It'd be easier to tell if you were standing straight and in a bathing suit or a sports bra and shorts.

4|0
    0|0
  • You should obviously be able to tell your not fat, but just because your smaller doesn't mean your in shape.

3|0
    0|0
  • lol you're obviously not fat... now I have no idea if you're in good shape or not. I didn't detect any muscle from the picture.. do you exercise regularly? You look good though.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell in that position but, you surely don't look fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeez are you serious? You can see that picture right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I'd say. It's hard to tell these things though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no.. I can't see your collar bones. You're fat!! Sorry to break it to you...

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean, obviously this is a weird angle but you don't look fat to me.. who knows though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't be serious.

2|0
    0|0