I'm in good shape or fat?

Straight to the point. I'm in good shape or I'm fat? Please be honest :)

http://imgur.com/BPupy0J

Most Helpful Guy

• no you're not fat ! and by the way unless you work as a model or actress ,,, etc.. then you have a stunning body and you don't need to do kill yourself worrying about it.. if you have this body and a nice personality then you rock ! .. sports and healthy diet can always make your life better and healthier but still you are in shape already.. Good luck !

What Guys Said 19

• Not a good picture to tell. For instance, you can see that your "chest" is being pushed up around your neck, which looks bad. You should get into a pose/position where your body is not being scrunched.

• Not the best picture to judge, but from what I see, no, you don't look fat, but I don't know if you look in good shape though.

• 1|0
  • all I could really see are your legs, you look fine.

• Not the best angle but looks great. Nice curves.

• your body looks great basically

• Don't worry, you're not fat.

• I think you are a little chubby... Like I can see a little fat on you arms and Around neck... but overall you are between slim and chubby ☺

• You're in great shape!

• Skinny-fat

• You're in great shape! Even thin people need to exercise. You're hot!

• From that pic yes. Maybe you should post another one standing up

• You look great. Geese, how could you possibly think you're fat?

• take off your shirt so we can make sure

• Yup sexy ;-)

• wonderfull

• You look to be in good shape to me. What's with the two random black dots?

• in good shape. why on earth would you think you're fat?

• Why do girls hide behind clothes or go into strange poses when asking these questions? Too hard to tell.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know why people ask these types of questions and then put angles that are almost impossible to tell.

You are laying flat , so your stomach looks flat.
    so does everything else.
    Post a angle of you standing up in a form fitting shirt (as well), then I can tell.

• Awkward angle. You look thin. Whether or not you're "in shape" is a different matter. One can be thin and not fit. But sure, you look like you're in good shape. It'd be easier to tell if you were standing straight and in a bathing suit or a sports bra and shorts.

• You should obviously be able to tell your not fat, but just because your smaller doesn't mean your in shape.

• lol you're obviously not fat... now I have no idea if you're in good shape or not. I didn't detect any muscle from the picture.. do you exercise regularly? You look good though.

• It's hard to tell in that position but, you surely don't look fat.

• Jeez are you serious? You can see that picture right?

• Neither, I'd say. It's hard to tell these things though.

• Oh no.. I can't see your collar bones. You're fat!! Sorry to break it to you...

• i mean, obviously this is a weird angle but you don't look fat to me.. who knows though.

• You can't be serious.